Lyle B. Style

Hamilton is just playing harder than Winnipeg, they are going to win this if they keep it up.
Pretty much just a clean-up on aisle 4 for the Ticats now as the bombers aren't showing any real signs of resistance.

Sergio lost for the year for Hammy but the bigger loss is #15 Nichols.
Looks like Legget is inured now - not a good sign for Bombers.

Soiling themselves on home turf!

Easy post-game for O'Shea - - "Hey, we're still 10-4 and we'll just start preparing for next game, correct some problems we had tonite. ZZZZZZ  .. . "
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 27 YEARS, COUNTING!

ArgoT

This looks all too familiar.
There is plenty of time for Hamilton to turn a sure victory into another loss.

Mark

Davis not looking bad.   

Evil Doctor

Davis not looking bad.  
Not looking good either...

Mark

yougottabekidding

This looks all too familiar.
There is plenty of time for Hamilton to turn a sure victory into another loss.
Ha...counting on this...

ArgoT

This would be a great time for a hunch and put Collaros in for the fourth quarter.

Lyle B. Style

Davis is a career backup. Doesn't have enough zip on the baseball to be an effective winner.

If Nichols is out for any period Wpg. could easily mire themselves in a 3 to 5 game slump!

Good tickets still available!

Lyle B. Style

This would be a great time for a hunch and put Collaros in for the fourth quarter.
Maybe as a holder?

Mark

Maybe as a holder?
Kicker

Aerial

Yes sir, that certainly was impressive!  Masoli and that offence, on fire!
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

ArgoT

Oh oh, the Cats are going to make a lier out of me as wait....they may actually win.
How big was that Christmas present give away to my Argos last week?

brihind88

Bombers are asleep.

On the other side, how did JJ, turn this around ?

Lyle B. Style

Oh oh, the Cats are going to make a lier out of me as wait....they may actually win.
How big was that Christmas present give away to my Argos last week?
If the cats can shine up their discipline and make a few less mistakes - they might actually be the team that can give the Stampeders a good run. The Bombers certailnly aren't - barfing up drives of 100 and 105 yds to the Hamilton backup.

Now working on a third drive nearly 100 yds! Yikes!

West

Where are all the Bomber fans? Stadium looks empty. 

Users Online

118 Guests, 17 Users (17 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Oskie18, bobo82, Mark, KevinRiley2, RBFan2014, dcmoses, heapbag, brianjoxx, danoc_86, TCHABS, RedandWhite, Mightygoose, Abendschan, steeltownguy, jim43bob, Google (17)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)