Vermonter

The Ticats have their claws out. 

Will it be enough to tame the Bombers? 

DAN38

Where's Julie Newmar or Halle Berry ? Lee Merriwether was too much like watching somebody's mom. She never tickled my fancy.

Bombers cannot take the Cats lightly. We have to put the pedal to the medal and keep it there.

Ok, is that enough cliches ?
Si vis pacem... para bellum

ed ohmnes

I hope their their running back doesn’t move like Batman!!!!! :)

dcmoses

Where's Julie Newmar or Halle Berry ? Lee Merriwether was too much like watching somebody's mom. She never tickled my fancy.

Bombers cannot take the Cats lightly. We have to put the pedal to the medal and keep it there.

Julie Newmar is the true Catwoman. All others are imitators. The Ti-Cats could use her.

EastVanMark

Julie Newmar is the true Catwoman. All others are imitators. The Ti-Cats could use her.
Agreed. 

Hammertown Proud

I see another Winnipeg loss (ala Wednesday Night).

Same city. Different sport. Same Result.

brihind88

Julie Newmar is THE Catwoman.

Although Lee Mariweather was a good substitute.

I would like to forget Eartha Kitt.

As for the game, Ti-Cats are an improved team.

However, Bombers are not going to lose at home.

dcmoses

Julie Newmar is THE Catwoman.

Although Lee Mariweather was a good substitute.

I would like to forget Eartha Kitt.

As for the game, Ti-Cats are an improved team.

However, Bombers are not going to lose at home.
...and much like Halle Berry, the Ti-Cats are completely forgettable this season. ;)

Lyle B. Style

Love the new group of Cat-Women on Gotham. The little Russian-named girl Camren Bicondova (around 16) is amazing w/ some fine acting chops.
The lady who plays Barbara keen, Erin Richards is stunning - simply stunning.
But the Canadian girl, Jessica Lucas who plays Tabitha Galavan/aka Tigress is the best. Could easily stand up to Julie Newmar & Eartha Kitt.
Will Smith's wife played a remarkably seductive villainess last couple years but she's only coming on for special appearances!
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 27 YEARS, COUNTING!

Mark

Eartha Kitt was purrrrrr-fect. 

Lyle B. Style

Jessica Lucas as Tabitha Tigress on Gotham. Enjoy!

Lyle B. Style

Thank cripes we got the TSN B-team (they don't have an A_team anymore) in Chris 'Vienna Boyz Choir" Cuthbert and Glen "Stick to my game notes no matter what" Suitor.

Mark

I like Quinn's running but why did the Ticats sign him?  Shouldn't he be an Eskimo?  ;)

Lyle B. Style

I like Quinn's running but why did the Ticats sign him?  Shouldn't he be an Eskimo?  ;)
He's not super special . . . . doesn't appear to have the engine burst of Gizmo Williams (that's the gold standard for returners!

But I'm sure he'll burn the bombers for a long one tonite - bombers appear a bit fat 'n sassy tonite!

EastVanMark

Questionable play call on 2nd and inches costs Hamilton a possible  continuation of the drive 

Users Online

97 Guests, 3 Users (11 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
ExPat, dcmoses, Hamilton2005, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 140. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)