RoarLionsRoar

Looks a heck of a lot better than the old one. It makes the league look and feel more professional. I am very pleased with it.

With regards to the forums, I think it's gonna take some time to get used to, but it is definetly a step up from the last site. It's a bit more complicated to post, but that's a small price to pay for the added features.

GO LIONS

Sportsmen

I like most of the site.  The speed is really, really slow. And the print size is quite small.
For us older, over the hill posters, I have to squint to read the screen now!

Somebody already taught me how to change my password, now if someone could teach me how to increase the letters, then I would be happy!

RedandWhite

use binoculars Sportman!
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

Ron

Depending on your web browser - it should be under "view" and increase font size or text size... something like that.

Sportsmen

Don't laugh Red& White I may need them!

My web browser is full screen. The printing wasn't this small on "The Huddle".

CM

If you're using FireFox press Ctrl ++

If you're using Internet Explorer go to "View" >> "Text Size" >> "Larger"

Sportsmen

Tried that CM 6 Nothing happened...... I'm on maximum!   Thats okay....I'll survive.

I've got a pair on binoculars if I need them!

Eskimos32001

change ur resolution......that might work. what kind of monitor do you have?
Yours Truly: The Eskimo

RedandWhite

Sportsmen, maybe you've got your hoodie on backwards again.........

Sportsmen

Hey Red & White
Your logo for 2005 College is nice and big! That I can read. Now trying to read the fine print....well....

Eskimos32001

hey redandwhite, is it you from the Huddle?

RedandWhite

you bet nanook, you don't think I'd let you sneak away that easy!!

papazoola

I t looks like alot of people from the old' huddle 'are still floundering around trying to get here. Where is everyone? Heh Sportsmen did you knock the 7 off your handle or are you a different poster? Confused. :!:
...one of the most integral parts overlooked in conversation....is to hear what\'s NOT being said....Anonymous

Eskimos32001

yeah.....where's bigsexydawg, redwhite2005, and cflfanforlife.

Eskimos32001

and...where is that SaskArgo,

Users Online

117 Guests, 13 Users (26 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Cflukb69, rshmglsky, TravelPat1, jim43bob, greenandwhite, Mightygoose, Lyle B. Style, VideoPgh, Stangbang, Rider_6, FenderGuy69, VICIOUSCIRCLE, Google (AdSense) (9), Google (16), Baidu

Most Online Today: 171. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)