FootbalYouBet

I have a Schultz sighting to report. Watching a late airing of cfl season preview on tsn, I could swear I saw and heard the big man, not on the panel but in the building with I think Derek Taylor.    Cant help but think that if he is as healthy as he looked and sounded, there just has to be  an issue with stegall.  
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

There are people out there who just will not be happy until they have created sentient AI.

DAN38

I have a Schultz sighting to report. Watching a late airing of cfl season preview on tsn, I could swear I saw and heard the big man, not on the panel but in the building with I think Dave Naylor.    Cant help but think that if he is as healthy as he looked and sounded, there just has to be  an issue with stegall.
     Right you are FYB. I saw him do a segment with Rod Smith. It was nice to see him once again.
Si vis pacem... para bellum

If you think you can't when you can, you won't.
If you think you can when you can't, you just might.

brianjoxx

How do you spell!!  Sanchez, Burris, Milt, Black??  OUCH!!!!!!!!! All terrible minor league at best.

Lyle B. Style

I miss him too, but if he can't get along with everyone it's probably best that he not be there. I don't know that that's true though. Perhaps he's just busy with other stuff, or doesn't want to do it. Until he actually speaks up it's all negative speculation. Pinning the blame on Stegall based on rumour is very unfair.
True dat. Milt is Milt and Schultzie is Schultzie - two different type of men - but essentially both wind-up toys - you wind them up and they pretty much do the same thing panel in and panel out.

If Schultzie got miffed with Milt and couldn't handle the back-talk he had the choice to back out of the panel. His choice, nothing to do with Milt. Schultz is lucky they rolled him back to other paid roles on TSN - even though its obvious he's verboten on The Panel.

Davis Sanchez is performing a bit above low expectations. Would have preferred Sumo Sam, aka Doug Brown - Brown is a verbal dynamo but he's got a really big job selling medical supplies in Manitoba so he's unavailable.

Bubba Barker showed why he was shown the exit door in Winnipeg after the Joe Mack experiment concluded. He's brash and truthful - the board members in Winnipeg would have been running for the hills during his initial interview. Last thing they want in Winnipeg is a brash southern truth-teller who wears sandals in winter. But its OK for their head coach to wear Bermuda shorts in the early winter outdoors!

Jocko is OK, but gradually losing touch with the game. Dunigan is the obvious superstar, Milt a close 2nd. They're now doing a lot of 2 man panel. Frankly, I preferred the 3 man yaps.
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

FootbalYouBet

I miss him too, but if he can't get along with everyone it's probably best that he not be there. I don't know that that's true though. Perhaps he's just busy with other stuff, or doesn't want to do it. Until he actually speaks up it's all negative speculation. Pinning the blame on Stegall based on rumour is very unfair.
True dat. Milt is Milt and Schultzie is Schultzie - two different type of men - but essentially both wind-up toys - you wind them up and they pretty much do the same thing panel in and panel out.

If Schultzie got miffed with Milt and couldn't handle the back-talk he had the choice to back out of the panel. His choice, nothing to do with Milt. Schultz is lucky they rolled him back to other paid roles on TSN - even though its obvious he's verboten on The Panel.

Davis Sanchez is performing a bit above low expectations. Would have preferred Sumo Sam, aka Doug Brown - Brown is a verbal dynamo but he's got a really big job selling medical supplies in Manitoba so he's unavailable.

Bubba Barker showed why he was shown the exit door in Winnipeg after the Joe Mack experiment concluded. He's brash and truthful - the board members in Winnipeg would have been running for the hills during his initial interview. Last thing they want in Winnipeg is a brash southern truth-teller who wears sandals in winter. But its OK for their head coach to wear Bermuda shorts in the early winter outdoors!

Jocko is OK, but gradually losing touch with the game. Dunigan is the obvious superstar, Milt a close 2nd. They're now doing a lot of 2 man panel. Frankly, I preferred the 3 man yaps.
if there is an issue between the two, I back Schultz.  If he decided that he didn't want to be on the panel with Milt, that is simply choice, not a matter of cant handle. As for what he is still doing for TSN, I am sure they are happy to have him doing anything.  Not a matter of luck.

Users Online

92 Guests, 21 Users (20 Spiders, 5 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Iconic SR, ticats4242ticats, sportsfan100, FormerlyTurkish, Lyle B. Style, stevehvh, brianjoxx, rcon, djrobertson2017, hendy77, VICIOUSCIRCLE, Ferg, rhymes with orange, Taleback, SeaFiddle, Mightygoose, Google (AdSense) (10), Google (10)

Most Online Today: 201. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)