FootbalYouBet

I miss Schultz.  I came across a hint/rumour that there was issue between him and stegall last year.  I don't like MS on the panel.  He talks too much, argues to much and is too combative.  If it was a choice between the two, no contest.  I would rather they have Jock instead of MS. 

It is somewhat surprizing to me that they are so silent on this.
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

There are people out there who just will not be happy until they have created sentient AI.

rpaege

I miss him too, but if he can't get along with everyone it's probably best that he not be there. I don't know that that's true though. Perhaps he's just busy with other stuff, or doesn't want to do it. Until he actually speaks up it's all negative speculation. Pinning the blame on Stegall based on rumour is very unfair.

rhymes with orange

So Rod Smith is vacating the panel hosting duties on Thursdays to give way to Kate Beirness? Is that how I understand it?

I heard Schultzie ask a question on one the conference calls that CFL teams hosted a few weeks ago (I can't recall if it was BC or someone else). Good to know that he's still around the game.

everyman

I read that Davis Sanchez is coming on board the panel on a p/t basis. And there will be more sightings of Burris.

I'm not a fan of Stegall on this panel in the least. I too miss Shultz.

I'll be interested to see Sanchez in this role. They described him as being a youthful vision  to the show. And he's almost 45!

RedandWhite

...get Nik Lewis in there...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

Taleback

Why? Do you want to see if your new wide screen is working properly? ;)

ArgoT

I read that Davis Sanchez is coming on board the panel on a p/t basis. And there will be more sightings of Burris.

I'll be interested to see Sanchez in this role. They described him as being a youthful vision  to the show. And he's almost 45!
Shultzie was the best........we need him back.
Heck, Climie is also much better then Milt and I get he is a lawyer in Ottawa not able to come down every weekend.

DAN38

I'll be interested to see Sanchez in this role. They described him as being a youthful vision  to the show. And he's almost 45!
Heck, Climie is also much better then Milt and I get he is a lawyer in Ottawa not able to come down every weekend.
   I always felt Shultz was a good panelist. He really knew his stuff. I miss him too.....I thought Jock lived in Tor. I used to see him jogging up and down Broadview Ave close to where my mother used to live in East York. I still like  Milt. He brings some spice to the show.
Si vis pacem... para bellum

If you think you can't when you can, you won't.
If you think you can when you can't, you just might.

sambo42

Schultz's limited airtime seemed to coincide with the Nerd's (Randorf) departure... it will be interesting to see Bierness on the panel... makes it somewhat watchable... I was never a big fan of Shultz's, and I don't mind Stegall, he stirs it up... which was sorely needed. 

DAN38

Schultz's limited airtime seemed to coincide with the Nerd's (Randorf) departure... it will be interesting to see Bierness on the panel... makes it somewhat watchable... I was never a big fan of Shultz's, and I don't mind Stegall, he stirs it up... which was sorely needed.
   I am not a fan of Bierness. She does nothing for me. Is she there for her prowess in football knowledge, I wonder ?

rhymes with orange

I am not a fan of Bierness. She does nothing for me.

X2.

Yes, seems like a fun person. Nice enough lady, but that VOICE... :-\

jonesy

I always felt Shultz was a good panelist. He really knew his stuff. I miss him too.....I thought Jock lived in Tor. I used to see him jogging up and down Broadview Ave close to where my mother used to live in East York. I still like  Milt. He brings some spice to the show.
Jock is a lawyer with a practice that  has offices in Ottawa and Toronto,  so it's likely he's back and forth.  
I thought Schultz was spending more time the past couple of years being the NFL analyst for TSN.   He's listed on the TSN website as the NFL analyst.

https://www.ehlaw.ca/team/jock-climie/
https://www.tsn.ca/talent/chris-schultz-1.56402

HfxTC

You can't take TSN seriously about refreshing their CFL coverage until they ride us of Rod Black.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Iconic SR

Gonna be ok with the panel no matter who is on there. Its not my decision so why worry about it? It's not like we need to have a certain personality present in order to understand the game is it?

Excited about the CFL 2018 Edition!

depopulationINC

I don't really care about the panel.  Dunnigan can be great and he can be horrid (ie telling us there is no contact in camp). 

The commentating in games is just putrid at times though.  I am all for the side stories and everything...but not at the expense of missing game and I would appreciate some actual play breakdown as opposed to talking non-stop about the topic of the week...which is Johnny Football at the moment.  I get it...big story.  Understandable to bring it up.  Not 27 times though.  All the side stories...they add some depth that a lot of people like...don't stop em, but it should never take over the game, and it does far too often.

Users Online

83 Guests, 22 Users (17 Spiders, 6 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Iconic SR, sportsfan100, FormerlyTurkish, ticats4242ticats, Lyle B. Style, stevehvh, brianjoxx, rcon, djrobertson2017, hendy77, VICIOUSCIRCLE, Ferg, rhymes with orange, Taleback, SeaFiddle, Mightygoose, Google (AdSense) (9), Google (8)

Most Online Today: 201. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)