pikk

A small town near me had a accident with 4 players off their Jr hockey club, 2 died and it was so hard on everyone. I can only imagine how hard with so many. So sad.

CFL Pete

2007 movie "We Are Marshall" strives to depict the tragedy of a plane crash that killed a football team in 1970.  An extremely poignant film, if a somewhat trite spectacle in relation to the tragedy of the Humboldt catastrophe. 

Unimaginable sorrow and heartfelt prayers.

Mightygoose

Tragedy continues as 16th fatality confirmed.

In other news the SPHL governors unanimously agree to continue with the championship. A tough decision but the right one made.

CFL Pete

Thing on HNIC last night told of a trend sweeping the country of placing a hockey stick on your front doorstep in support of Humboldt.  It's easy enough to do.  And a mighty moving sight.

TravelPat1

And a ton of people wearing hockey jerseys to work and school today including a couple of us at the agency today.  

#jerseysforhumboldt

Aerial

Thing on HNIC last night told of a trend sweeping the country of placing a hockey stick on your front doorstep in support of Humboldt.  It's easy enough to do.  And a mighty moving sight.
And I have done it, I have a couple of hockey sticks from my Oldtimer hockey days and one is out right now in the front on the porch, and the other out the back on the deck.
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

Users Online

59 Guests, 0 Users (11 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Google (11)

Most Online Today: 105. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)