Vermonter

Which CFL team routinely has the best looking Cheerleaders?

Strengthen your argument, by providing as much visual evidence as humanly possible.

Vermonter

rpaege

They all look incredibly fit. I wish them all a fun year!

cflisthebest

Seems like an excuse to show women looking provocative
A Proud member of the Rider Nation!

rpaege

Do cheerleaders other than the "Felions" have a nickname?

Looks like the Redblacks cheers need a shoe deal  :wink:

RedandWhite

Quote from: "rpaege"

...the Calgary cheerleaders are known as the Outriders...if you've ever seen chuckwagon races this is the name of the four riders that accompany their wagon around the race track...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

FootbalYouBet

Quote from: "RedandWhite"

...the Calgary cheerleaders are known as the Outriders...if you've ever seen chuckwagon races this is the name of the four riders that accompany their wagon around the race track...
why do they do that
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

rpaege

That's actually kind of a cool name. Makes 'em sound badass  :lol:

Montréal: Hens
Toronto: Argonettes
Hamilton: Ti-Kittens

I've got nothing for Ottawa, Edmonton, Saskatchewan or Winnipeg.

KGERBR

The Bombers cheerleaders are now called The Blue Bomber Cheer Team.   :roll:

http://www.bluebombers.com/cheer-dance-team

GreyDragon

This is really one of those "which type of chocolate do you prefer" questions right?

I can say that from chatting with several of the Argo cheerleaders over the past few years, they are all very good ambassadors for the team.
I would guess that the same applies to the cheerleaders for the other CFL teams. :thup:

bobo8224

Just a little shout out to the Ti-GALS  :D  OSKI-WEE-WEE  :rockin:  :thup:  :cowboy:                            
[size=150]15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS
12,13,15,28,29,32,43,53,57,63,65,67,72,86,99             [/size]

RedandWhite

Quote from: "FootbalYouBet"

why do they do that

...I'm assuming your asking what the role of the Outriders are in the race?  (firstly, I need to clarify something.  above I noted four outriders accompanied each wagon. This is the traditional number.  In 2011 the Stampede Rangeland Derby officially reduced the number to two to address what was perceived as unsafe conditions from overcrowding.  you'll see the reduced crew in the video I posted below)

...The initial role of the Outriders are twofold.  The first is to hold the team steady at their starting barrel until the horn sounds, the second is to throw your tent poles and camp-stove into the back of the wagon.  Once the wagon has cleared the figure-eight then the Outriders race to catch up to their wagon.  if an Outrider is too far behind his wagon (5 seconds IIRC) when it crosses the finish line the wagon gets a time penalty.  The drivers wear a colour coded windbreaker and their Outriders have the same colour on so the officials can tell which rider is with which wagon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkjkyxbpsdc

Paolo X

That's actually kind of a cool name. Makes 'em sound badass  :lol:

Montréal: Hens
Toronto: Argonettes
Hamilton: Ti-Kittens

I've got nothing for Ottawa, Edmonton, Saskatchewan or Winnipeg.

:roll:

I'm not sure how much fun or not I can have here but I think I'll pass because I'd probably screw it up and offend too many with examples of "good" nicknames and "bad" nicknames for each team's cheerleaders of those that don't have official nicknames.

And Winnipeg c'mon you can do better. Even Bomberettes could work.
Best Regards, Paolo

Vermonter

Good grief, fellas. You guys are terrible at this.  :P
(bobo excluded)

All right. I'll start chipping away at it, for ya.  :cowboy:

East to West, starting with a tribute to my avi. Because... why not?  :D

rpaege

Pretty cool that the Schooners actually have cheerleaders, even if only three.

Helps in a thread like this to have pics to share. I sadly have none  :(

Users Online

79 Guests, 7 Users (9 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
72er, cheater, Sidney, rshmglsky, Mightygoose, Google (9)

Most Online Today: 130. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)