Johnny Ticat slayer

"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

Braleyneedstogo

This would only be the second worst thing  he has done. 
Beating his wife was worse.

Johnny Ticat slayer

He did that?! Wow, Johnny didn't know that. 

Grover

She is pretty hot

Lots of stuff here
http://heavy.com/news/2017/12/wendy-haskell-bio/

According to a 2010 feature in the American Airlines Skymall magazine, Haskell spent time playing in the Lingerie Football League in 2009 for the Miami Caliente. In a bio, Haskell wrote that she “ran a spread offense” while playing in the league.

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Nick 1963

Not really surprised. He has been accused of sexual assault before, then there was the unpleasant incident with his first wife. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's been "at it" for years, but it's only in the current climate that victims are prepared to come forward.

bobo82

Hmmmm , well these allegations "might" be true , I'm thinking that there's more here than meets the eye . It sounds to me like this woman and Moon just "might" have been in some sort of relationship that "might" have gone south . Reading between the lines it seems like there are more holes in this then a piece of Swiss cheese . As the saying goes , there is always two sides to every story and so far her side seems a little sketchy if you ask me . I'm not saying that Moon is a saint or anything like that but some of these supposed allegations sound pretty outrageous and frankly a little too far fetched for my liking . 

So are all these allegations just a Moon full of Swiss cheese ? Stayed tuned........

15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

Grover

Hmmmm , well these allegations "might" be true , I'm thinking that there's more here than meets the eye . It sounds to me like this woman and Moon just "might" have been in some sort of relationship that "might" have gone south . Reading between the lines it seems like there are more holes in this then a piece of Swiss cheese . As the saying goes , there is always two sides to every story and so far her side seems a little sketchy if you ask me . I'm not saying that Moon is a saint or anything like that but some of these supposed allegations sound pretty outrageous and frankly a little too far fetched for my liking .

So are all these allegations just a Moon full of Swiss cheese ? Stayed tuned........

Ya bobo, I think I read that story a couple months ago in the forum section in my subscription to Club International magazine. 8)

Iconic SR

Just awful if true. This was a player Johnny greatly admired.  :'(

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/hall-of-famer-warren-moon-facing-lewd-allegations-in-sexual-harassment-lawsuit/
Sounds like she accepted a job to be a hooker, and now doesn’t like being a hooker and now somebody has to pay for her decision to be a hooker? Both their behaviour is pretty disgusting and this is a total $ play from her.

There ARE other jobs out there.

If this thing sticks Moon should be punted out of the HOF and off sports media. Horrible role model. 

Iconic SR

Way worse. Not even in the same stratosphere worse.

Braleyneedstogo

How is mistreating a prostitute worse than beating your wife?

PTBO Dave

How is mistreating a prostitute worse than beating your wife?
OK, I'll bite. How?

Braleyneedstogo

If you wanna get into show business, you know what time it is. These women(and men) willingly get into it knowing the rules. You honestly believe this woman didnt know why she was  being hired in the first place? Its always been this way. Tony Curtis said it best years ago when he said," Marlynn Monroe got to where she is today, on her knees."

Braleyneedstogo

Just so sick of all of these people complaining about something they signed up for. Its like a ditch digger complaining that they have muddy boots.

beaglehound

The unfortunate thing that can happen when these kinds of allegations are made and go to court is that they end up being proven to have no merit but end up sticking with the guy for the rest of his career or the rest of his life.   

Careers have been ruined though the one accused was proven innocent and the one making the accusations was just being a parasitic opportunist trying to make money off the guy being accused. 

As Bobo82 pointed out there are always two sides to such allegations.  Unfortunately, the media and public opinion can ruin a person's career and his life just because it is human nature to draw conclusions without even hearing both sides. 

It could be the guy is guilty as sin.  It could also be that the female making the accusations is an opportunist wanting to make some fast money as in 'settle out of court' and we'll call it a day'.

Many celebs with deep pockets are more than willing to pay off their accusers to make it go away.  And it is not always because the accuser has a basis for the allegations.  The celeb just doesn't want to go through the exposure or have his family go through it.  

RedandWhite

You honestly believe this woman didnt know why she was  being hired in the first place? 
...yes, I honestly believe that the job application did not include 'sleeping in the same bed as your boss while only wearing lingerie' and that role got added to the position after she signed on, and she felt pressured to comply...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

Users Online

87 Guests, 3 Users (17 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Espo, Hamilton2005, blackandgld, Google (AdSense) (6), Google (11)

Most Online Today: 114. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)