beaglehound

I'll take Forde over the other 3 clowns, ANY DAY ! Hell, I'd even take Black over the 2 returning clowns.

MUTE BUTTON to the rescue !
Neither of them understand what a dropkick is! They claimed a normal punt by Bartel (did you know he's Australian and used to play Assie Rules Football?) was a dropkick.
I think you are taking it far too seriously dcmoses.  You are gong to have an aneurysm if things like this bother you this much.  Personally, I don't have a problem with Rod Black...at all.

But more about this drop kick thing....

I read that the only successful drop kick in the NFL since the 1940s was executed by none other than Doug Flutie.  Lions fans will be delighted to hear that!  He was the backup QB for the New England Patriots and he did it against the Miami Dolphins on New Years Day 2006 for an extra point after the TD.  Flutie figured he had an 80% chance of succeeding.  He was given the opportunity to do it.  Why? So he could make the historic kick in his final game in the NFL.  What is even more exciting is that this was his last play in the NFL!
That is the video posted above.

Blacks mistake doesn't bother me, I expect it from him because he is lazy and stupid. Forde though, he should know better. How do you get fired from TSN when these 2 get the bulk of the broadcasts and don't know enough about football between the 2 of them to fill a 2 minute conversation.
Thanks.  I didn't click on that link.  I was going to do a youtube search.  You saved me the trouble.  ;)
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."

brihind88

Just to clarify Dan38 is Frod Black's official apologist. He pops up after almost every demeaning Black post - to demean others and shield Black from criticism.

Sounds like you're hitting the bottle a little early today, Lyle.
This is just so wrong.

Lyle, gave me the title of RB Apologist.

Have I been demoted ?

I am the one that always comes to the rescue of RB.

I am just devastated.

DAN38

Well it had to be one of us !
Si vis pacem... para bellum

Preisst

Apparently I've gotten quite adept at tuning out idiocy when I am watching sports.  I didn't even know those two goofballs Don and JayJay were on the last Roughrider broadcast.

I don't have a particular aversion to Rod Black but I think it is very apparent that he doesn't really have a clue about what he's talking about.  I believe that really grates on the nerves of ppull who know and understand the game far far better then he when they are watching the games.
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!

Lyle B. Style

Apparently I've gotten quite adept at tuning out idiocy when I am watching sports.  I didn't even know those two goofballs Don and JayJay were on the last Roughrider broadcast.

I don't have a particular aversion to Rod Black but I think it is very apparent that he doesn't really have a clue about what he's talking about.  I believe that really grates on the nerves of ppull who know and understand the game far far better then he when they are watching the games.
WOW - even a blind rider squirrel finds the odd acorn! Sorry the party line didn't hold on this one!
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 27 YEARS, COUNTING!

Preisst

Apparently I've gotten quite adept at tuning out idiocy when I am watching sports.  I didn't even know those two goofballs Don and JayJay were on the last Roughrider broadcast.

I don't have a particular aversion to Rod Black but I think it is very apparent that he doesn't really have a clue about what he's talking about.  I believe that really grates on the nerves of ppull who know and understand the game far far better then he when they are watching the games.
WOW - even a blind rider squirrel finds the odd acorn! Sorry the party line didn't hold on this one!
As per usual your blind babbling makes absolutely zero sense....

Users Online

95 Guests, 3 Users (11 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
ExPat, dcmoses, Hamilton2005, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 140. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)