Vermonter

Both of these teams are all knotted up at 14 pts going in. 

brihind88

Argos are getting better.

Riders in a slump. Looked real bad against the Stamps. Got lucky in Ottawa.

This should be an Argos win. ( I hope ).

Just hope Argo fans come out and cheer on , what I think is a good team.
Be a shame to see more green than blue.

tony

dcmoses

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This where the Argos need to step up and finally play a complete 60 minute game. If they take the Riders lightly they will make it a very close game and could easily crush the Argos.

Go Double Blue!!!!!!

Taleback

This should be an Argos win. 
Rider Nation thanks you for this.

Iconic SR

If they limit the passing lanes available to Ricky Ray and contain Wilder on the ground to some degree, the Riders should have enough gas in the tank to shut the Argos down late when it counts. Very interested to see what Richardson adds to the Rider ground game and great to hear Roosevelt is back in there. 

Mark

How many in the stands? A BEAUTIFUL fall day in which to sit outside.

Mark

Ticat fan. I don't know WHO I want to win.  Do I hope that Sask and BC collapse and there IS no crossover or do I just hate Toronto and still hope the Cats can catch them (even after last week's horrendous result -- however you think that it came about)?

brihind88

This should be an Argos win.
Rider Nation thanks you for this.
YES, my predictions normally go in the opposite  direction. 

brihind88

This sucked.

Once again TSN screwed me over.

TSN 1 - MLS Vancouver - New York

TSN 2 - NASCAR - Not a sport BTW.

Watching this game live on tsn.ca. 

Please spare me " just buy all 5 " crap.

brihind88

PENALTIES .

Argos shooting themselves in the foot.

Clean it up guys.

Aerial

Riders, home field advantage in the Big Smoke, too funny but it's Taranta, what do you expect with this city.  8)

This is why Taranta is so wanky as a sports town.  Even with the Raptors, Blue Jays, and Leafs and maybe TFC, soccer thingy is a bit foreign to me, the opposition fans know Taranta is wanky, fan wise.  It permeates Toronto sports.   8) 8) 8) 8)

I guess I forgot about the Rock, but then lacrosse and Canadian media aren't a big thingy.

Bad penalty there Argos.  Just a matter of time for the home field Riders to stick it to the Tarantas.  8) 8) 8) 8)

Lights out, Taranta.   8) 8) 8) 8)  But hey, the Leafs SC parade is starting I've heard.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

And this one IS in the books.  Time for dinner, over AND out! 8)

Bridge is the real deal.  Mind you, Argos had a win streak of 3 so I'll give them credit for that.  
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

brihind88

Just when you think Argos  can pull away in the East, they tank.

Where was the vaunted Argo's D in this ?

I never blame the refs, but I just do not get the phantom PI call at the end.

West

Just when you think Argos  can pull away in the East, they tank.

It was illegal contact and was a legit call. You gotta hand it to Bridge as he likely drew that call by extending the play 

Preisst

Just when you think Argos  can pull away in the East, they tank.

It was illegal contact and was a legit call. You gotta hand it to Bridge as he likely drew that call by extending the play
I agree. Bridge was looking at Carter before he was tackled which is what drew the penalty in the first place.  Bridge then was forced to roll out as the primary receiver had been tackled to the ground.  Clear cut penalty.

To bad the Stumps played the game of their lives against the Roughriders a couple games ago or we might have won that game as well....
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!

Users Online

99 Guests, 4 Users (11 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Hamilton2005, PacoAls2017, ExPat, dcmoses, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 140. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)