Aerial

Wow, complaining about the fly by,  I actually look forward to that,  next they will tell us not to sing the anthem before the games.
That's the way I feel as well but everyone has a right to think how they wish. Whatever.  Although concerning the national anthem, I do have mixed thoughts about this being done at sporting events.  I'm edging towards cancelling the NA at sporting events and replacing it with a moment of silence for world peace sort of thing to be honest.   :-\
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

ExPat

As per everything else in Canada...minority dictates to the majority.
Ah, those minorities always getting their way and making all the key decisions in our society.  I guess that's why the Air Show was cancelled.  (Not sure what I was watching on Labour Day weekend though.)

dcmoses

As per everything else in Canada...minority dictates to the majority.
Ah, those minorities always getting their way and making all the key decisions in our society.  I guess that's why the Air Show was cancelled.  (Not sure what I was watching on Labour Day weekend though.)
A political statement by the military and government? ;)

tabbyfan

I thought our one working C130 was to intimidate NK...don't mess with us or else! :P

Users Online

57 Guests, 5 Users (7 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
cheater, jim43bob, Mightygoose, Sidney, Google (6), Baidu

Most Online Today: 114. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)