greenandwhite

They are a bit out of touch. The Riders, who were ranked 9th, beat Hamilton and they are ranked 2nd. 

RedandWhite

...the Hamilton ranking is weird...on the heels of a loss they jump from 3 to 2 on the basis of just stats?...W's and L's don't count?....I'd give Winnipeg a higher rank than Hamilton...

...I guess the takeaway is the author's note that it's a congested middle group with only a somewhat obvious ninth place team and a somewhat apparent first place team...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

greenandwhite

It should go 

1. Calgary 
2. Ottawa
3. Winnipeg
4. Toronto
5. Sask 
6. Hamilton
7. Edmonton 
8. Montreal 
9. BC 

FootbalYouBet

It should go

1. Calgary
2. Ottawa
3. Winnipeg
4. Toronto
5. Sask
6. Hamilton
7. Edmonton
8. Montreal
9. BC
or maybe

Cal
Wpg
Ott
Ham
Tor
Ed
Sask
Mon
BC
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

it is not how much you love but how well you love

why be part of the solution when you can be part of the problem

CatsFaninOttawa

Hamilton is a powerhouse on offence outside the 25. And they prove that every game, as they start most offensive series deep in their own end. (Decent defence, though.)

Migs

or maybe

Cal
Wpg
Ott
Ham
Tor
Ed
Sask
Mon
BC
Why on earth would Winnipeg be #2?  They’ve only beaten the Als & Lions & got crushed by the Ticats.  

FootbalYouBet

Why on earth would Winnipeg be #2?  They’ve only beaten the Als & Lions & got crushed by the Ticats.  
that's the way I see them today. 

for one thing, they haven't lost to sask yet.

they didn't just beat the Als and Lions, they demolished them

then there is the Nichols factor

rcon

Ottawa gets absolutely no respect. I guess if they win the Cup, they will still be ranked 4th or 5th. ::) ::)

FootbalYouBet

Ottawa gets absolutely no respect. I guess if they win the Cup, they will still be ranked 4th or 5th. ::) ::)
I wouldn't say third overall and first in east is no respect.

greenandwhite

or maybe

Cal
Wpg
Ott
Ham
Tor
Ed
Sask
Mon
BC
Sask has beat Toronto and Hamilton but lost to Montreal.. Edmonton lost to Toronto which means sask should be ahead of them... then again sask lost to Montreal. 

I'm ok with Winnipeg as number 2 as they were without Nichols but I think Ottawa is playing better with their only loss coming against Calgary. Though they've beat two relatively easy teams... So has Winnipeg tho. 

Its nice to finally see some parity in the league

Grover

HAM is ranked 2nd because they are ranked 1st on Offence and 2nd on Defence, played 3 of 4 games on the road out west and had arguably the toughest schedule so far, they have 2 wins like all the other pretenders other than CGY who fully deserve 1st.

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

RedandWhite

Taleback

...TSNs version....

https://www.tsn.ca/stamps-stay-on-top-bombers-rising-in-cfl-power-rankings-1.1136507
Well I know it's only power rankings, and it's the bottom feeders anyway, but how can you rank teams when you don't even know their records? They have Riders at 1-2 instead of 2-2 and Montreal at 1-2 instead of 1-3.

Migs

that's the way I see them today.

for one thing, they haven't lost to sask yet.

they didn't just beat the Als and Lions, they demolished them

then there is the Nichols factor
What Nichols factor?  Like I said, having the Bombers at #2 is laughable 

FootbalYouBet

What Nichols factor?  Like I said, having the Bombers at #2 is laughable
back to back meant odds favor lions to take this one at bc place.  wont happen again.

every QB having at least one bad game this year.

Users Online

85 Guests, 9 Users (18 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
KevinRiley2, TravelPat1, mycko75, Mightygoose, ticat1, Grover, Balticfox, rshmglsky, Google (AdSense) (9), Google (9)

Most Online Today: 156. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)