Poll

Is it Edmonton ? Saskatchewan ? or British Columbia that misses out this year ?

Edmonton............... (7-5)... Wnp/@Mtl/Tor/@BC/Calg/@Sask
10.3%
3 (10.3%)
Saskatchewan.......(6-5)...Calg/@Ott/@Tor/Ott/@Calg/Mont/Edm
6.9%
2 (6.9%)
B.Columbia............(6-7)...Ott/@Wnp/Edm/@Wnp/Tor
82.8%
24 (82.8%)

Total Members Voted: 29

dcmoses

https://www.cfl.ca/2017/09/19/cfl-simulation-line-drawn-east/

CFL.ca says it is likely the Esks.  I have to say that unless they get healthy fast I think that might be a realistic statement, as their 'easier' portion of the schedule is long in the past.
What the cfl.ca knows about the league could fit in a thimble with room to spare. Their power rankings are hilariously way off mark on a regular basis.

Just looking at the remaining schedule and even being generous I don't see BC climbing higher than 8 wins while Saskatchewan and Edmonton should have no problem with 9 or 10. 

BC without Lulay doesn't have a chance of catching a team with a game in hand nor one with 2 games in hand.

Johnny Ticat slayer

BC will miss the playoffs. It doesn't really need to be said because it's obvious, but the Alouettes will miss the playoffs as well. 
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

dcmoses

but the Alouettes will miss the playoffs as well.
That didn't need to be said in this thread, but as an Argos fan it was fun to read. 8)

bobo82

The one prediction that right now seems like a good bet is the fact that two of the three teams that didn't qualify last year for the post season will both make it this year.....and one of them isn't going to be Montreal .
but the Alouettes will miss the playoffs as well.
That didn't need to be said in this thread, but as an Argos fan it was fun to read. 8)
Hard to believe that the Stamps "only" loss this season was at the hands of these Alouettes !!!  :o
Honestly can say that the last time I saw a team as BAD as this in Montreal they were named the Concordes :o.......Hard to also believe but I actually feel a little bit sorry for Johnny and his fellow Alouette cronies this season..........BUT not really that sorry 8) 

15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

papazoola

......Wally World is drawing to a close on the coast....There won't be any last minute heroics and whoever said 'when Lulay went 'down and out' so did the Leos'...Lions sidelined for post season this year
...one of the most integral parts overlooked in conversation....is to hear what\'s NOT being said....Anonymous

beaglehound

Much as I don't want to admit it Bobo, being a die hard Lions fan and all, I think the Lions are going to miss the playoffs this year.  SSK is getting stronger and I think Edmonton will turn things around just in time.  

I went to the game against the Ti-Cats here in B.C. and I was fully expecting the Lions to romp over the Cats.  The fans were loud, what few of us there were, but over the din all I could hear from my friend next to me who is a Ti-Cat fan was :  

Oskee Wee WeeOskee Waa WaaHoly MackinawTigers ... Eat 'em RAW!!
Lo and behold, the Lions lost the game.  Good for Hamilton, but man that says a lot about the Lions' chances of making the playoffs.  If there was a team to beat this past weekend it was Hamilton and the Lions found a way to lose the game.  

"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."

ExPat

The worst team in the West has more points than the best teams in the East.  Yikes!
Are you sure?

KevinRiley2

The worst team in the West has more points than the best teams in the East.  Yikes!
Are you sure?
Past tense.  :)
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

Users Online

85 Guests, 11 Users (17 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
bobo82, vjcos, Sidney, Mark, sully, PatLynch, georgetile, FormerlyTurkish, Beam reach, Hamilton2005, Lennywasout, Google (15), Baidu (2)

Most Online Today: 124. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)