Xvys

You snooze, you lose. I'll bet Manziel gets invited to a NFL camp next year and won't be available until at least next Oct., even if he gets cut.

HfxTC

You snooze, you lose. I'll bet Manziel gets invited to a NFL camp next year and won't be available until at least next Oct., even if he gets cut.
Possible, but there are plenty of days and nights between now and then. A recovering Alcoholic/addict lives a day at a time.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Aerial

Well in that case I hope all the best for the man to fulfill his dreams, which is to be an excellent NFL qb and be in the hunt for the Super Bowl.  Means he got himself clean enough to be closer to his dream.
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

ArgoT

Much to do about nothing, this guy is a stiff with plenty of excess baggage.

Evil Doctor

And why on Earth would they do that?  If he was that much in demand, somebody would have signed him this year.  In fact he wouldn't be exploring a CFL option at all if it was even a remote possibility.

bobo82

And why on Earth would they do that?  If he was that much in demand, somebody would have signed him this year.  In fact he wouldn't be exploring a CFL option at all if it was even a remote possibility.
LMFAO !!! Exactly Evil Doc , right on ( insert thumbs up here ) . Hey Xvys have you seen some of the scrubs that are currently employed as QB's in the NFL ? Some of them are gawd awful . Believe me if little Johnny Moronziel was any good ( and he isn't , not by a long shot by the way ) he would certainly be employed "This" season already by someone in that league

Just for the record when it comes to Johnny Arsehole believe me the guy is waaaaaaaaaay over-rated .
Oh , the guy did look great when he was playing with the youngsters in the NCAA but was no match and in way over his head when he had to play with the big boys in the adult league . For the record I said back when he originally got drafted by the Browns that he would be a major bust and wouldn't amount to a hill of beans in the pros . I have to admit that so far the little arsehole has proven me right in my prediction for how he would turn out . I tell ya what Johnny , stick to what yer good at things like being an obnoxious drunk a substance abuser a female abuser and an overall complete arsehole because anybody with a lick of  knowledge about football surely knows that yer a complete and total fraud when it comes to being anything close to being a real honest to goodness actual pro QB . 

Rant over ......carry on and please for the love of God , let's just all together in unison just say NO to Johnny Moronziel !!!

15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

Xvys

Well, Johnny is still young, was a 1st-round draft pick and won the Heisman trophy. The knock on him was his supposed drug use. The response letter he released yesterday was positive and well crafted. Even if he didn't write it, at least he had the sense to hire an articulate lawyer. So he has that going for him. If they believe he's cleaned up his act, I could see a NFL team inviting him to Spring workouts or training camp next year. He might be worth the risk to try him out.

RedandWhite

The knock on him was his supposed drug use.
...way more than just that....
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

Users Online

66 Guests, 3 Users (17 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
ExPat, letsgoticats, Yahoo!, Google (15), Baidu

Most Online Today: 116. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)