Aerial

True enough PTBO but you never know who will notice, look at the crap a company in the Niagara Falls, NY area dumped into the Niagara River and they didn't think no one would notice.  ;)

I'm all for though making the balls easier for players to throw, catch, punt, run with.  Just use the exact same NFL ball with the stripes I guess.
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

Stampeder67

If the CFL wants to play around with designing a better ball so be it. I'm all for design changes and improvement so long as its still unique to the CFL. Just copying the NFL ball to me would just feed the anti CFL haters out there.
If the CFL re-invents our ball and it is similar but better than the NFL's?? even better.

Cool

I'm not in favour of any change to the Ball.  If you want an NFL ball, go south and get one...
Pull Together everyone

PTBO Dave

True enough PTBO but you never know who will notice, look at the crap a company in the Niagara Falls, NY area dumped into the Niagara River and they didn't think no one would notice.  ;)

I'm all for though making the balls easier for players to throw, catch, punt, run with.  Just use the exact same NFL ball with the stripes I guess.
I can see the new ad campaign:

Our balls are stripier!

-Hammer-

If it's not broke, don't fix it. It's how we ended up with that disgusting grey blob logo. Stick to the current balls, and let the NFL keep their miniature, deflated balls. 

Besides, the CFL is already enough of a passers league to be giving receivers yet another advantage.

Les Tiger-Cats de Hamilton - Amincissant le troupeau, un Al à la fois.

slimjim2

??  I don't get it?

What does the sewage spill by the town of Niagara into the Niagara River have to do with footballs?

Aerial

Who will notice... 8)  

Good song here

https://youtu.be/VdZ2lHqaDyI

Users Online

59 Guests, 2 Users (11 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
GOTC1, KevinRiley2, Google (9), Baidu (2)

Most Online Today: 113. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)