sully

I added a leaderboard ad unit to the top of all pages on the forums. We'd like to generate some ad revenue to offset hosting costs, and occasionally also offer you folks special merchandise purchase opportunities from the teams. More info coming soon. :)
I'm the Senior Director of Technology for the Canadian Football League. Got technology concerns/ideas for the league? E-mail me at ssyed@cfl.ca and we'll talk.

PTBO Dave

I wouldn't mind CFL-related ads much, but I'm not a fan of other ads (or really, just ads in general). Get enough of those everywhere else it seems. Gives me a bit of a headache.

FootbalYouBet

got a question, what is forum time offset?
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

I don't think I am always right, it just keeps turning out that way

sully

Most computers are set up to use GMT as the default timezone. The time offset usually indicates the number of hours to add or remove to report times in the "local" timezone. So here we're generally applying -4 hours to show post times in EDT. Where are you seeing that value appear?

FootbalYouBet

Most computers are set up to use GMT as the default timezone. The time offset usually indicates the number of hours to add or remove to report times in the "local" timezone. So here we're generally applying -4 hours to show post times in EDT. Where are you seeing that value appear?
in the forum stats near the bottom of the page

I also notice that for 2017, the yearly numbers are really only for the last 5 months.  It would be nice to see stats from further back.

I got time to kill so I spend some of it analyzing various stats and forum info.

everyman

Gotta love the irony of having an ad supporting the pipeline but denying political talk. That said I am glad that politics is out of here. 

Users Online

88 Guests, 9 Users (9 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
TravelPat1, KevinRiley2, Augustus67, tcmike, Mightygoose, Holy Mackinaw, Google (AdSense) (3), Google (6)

Most Online Today: 189. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)