Preisst

It is imperative that any proper site has a post notification function.  When someone quotes one of your posts it is mandatory that a member be notified. 

Each post should also be numbered within a thread,  this should also be mandatory on any fan forum.,,,,,
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!

Ham Cat

It is imperative that any proper site has a post notification function.  When someone quotes one of your posts it is mandatory that a member be notified.

Each post should also be numbered within a thread,  this should also be mandatory on any fan forum.,,,,,

thanks in advance,,,,,,
This and posts should default to most recent posts first. People understand how to read down and see what the person is responding for, if necessary, but to have to go to the last page every time to find the last post doesn't make sense. And I have had it happen where I go to the last page only to have another page added when I got there. 

Most recent first is pretty standard in forums that I've used, but that's only my personal experience, clearly.

Thank you,

Preisst

It is imperative that any proper site has a post notification function.  When someone quotes one of your posts it is mandatory that a member be notified.

Each post should also be numbered within a thread,  this should also be mandatory on any fan forum.,,,,,

thanks in advance,,,,,,
This and posts should default to most recent posts first. People understand how to read down and see what the person is responding for, if necessary, but to have to go to the last page every time to find the last post doesn't make sense. And I have had it happen where I go to the last page only to have another page added when I got there.

Most recent first is pretty standard in forums that I've used, but that's only my personal experience, clearly.

Thank you,
Thank you for the support.

I boggles my mind that a forum of this magnitude not only does not have the function but to ignore members who are suggesting the upgrade is non-Canadian.   I might just stop posting here for a while to try and help myself get over it.......lol......

Users Online

94 Guests, 4 Users (11 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
PacoAls2017, ExPat, dcmoses, Hamilton2005, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 140. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)