canadianfootballfan

I predict they will work in packages for him to take advantage of his skills without making it too complicated.  Kind of like how Hamilton used Dan Lefevour a few years back.  Typically QB draw and option style plays.

A great way to use Maziel's skill set before he fully gets the game.
Austin did that with Masoli at the end of 2015(?) as well, didn't he? I seem to remember him coming in a couple of plays at a time, all draw plays. It's what started to remove the "Mazola" handle in my mind.
Yes, and Masoli even did a bunch of QB option stuff for one game in late 2013 in Guelph.

OskeeweeneeVI

That 13th guy on defence can be difficult to get your head around and figure out just involved that 13th man can be.
All the posters from Saskatchewan are ready to jump down your throat. :)

Aerial

I would definitely not want that Oskee!!! 
"Canadian football does in fact have 4 downs, its just that as Canadians we are very polite and punt on the third down" -John Candy, SCTV

MrLucky

That 13th guy on defence can be difficult to get your head around and figure out just involved that 13th man can be.
I was going to say 13 defenders is only if your in Saskatchewan :P

<Insert Smoking Cowboy here>

TQ402000

Jonny Football is nothing but White Privilege...How many chances does a man get?

CatsFaninOttawa

Jonny Football is nothing but White Privilege...How many chances does a man get?
As many as his talent allows him, I suppose. 

canadianfootballfan

As many as his talent allows him, I suppose.
Call it athlete privilege because lots of black players get 2nd and 3rd chances.  Chances people with a normal 9 to 5 job likely wouldn't get.

The PC culture needs to stop making things about race.

Johnny Ticat slayer

"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

RedandWhite

...I dunno, ask Michael Vick...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

Iconic SR

I was going to say 13 defenders is only if your in Saskatchewan :P

<Insert Smoking Cowboy here>
It’s been 9 years and we can finally laugh at these jokes, lol 👍🏼

Aerial

I didn't mean to offend Riders fans.  (but did I inadvertently?  ;))

Michael Vick, me thinks the guy got an ample chance after that dog fighting crap, quite ample.

Iconic SR

I didn't mean to offend Riders fans.  (but did I inadvertently?  ;))

Michael Vick, me thinks the guy got an ample chance after that dog fighting crap, quite ample.
You didn’t offend anyone. We did lose that GC game due to the 13th man so it’s not like you’re doing anything except saying what’s actually happened, lol. It just hurts less now 😎

TQ402000

Micheal Vick was better than Johnny.This makes the CFL look desperate for Star Power

RedandWhite

RedandWhite

Users Online

87 Guests, 22 Users (14 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
MadJack, KevinRiley2, Clawed2bitz, Ticatsfan25, rpaege, Lyle B. Style, bobo82, tabbiefan72, stevehvh, Mightygoose, Obrigardo, DisplacedCatsFan, guelphcatsfan, Rick16, Onemoredork, heapbag, FormerlyTurkish, RBFan2014, MtlerinVan, chiefdkm, Google (AdSense) (8), Google (6)

Most Online Today: 168. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)