Preisst

The CFL has just announced that the fans of the SRR's that were at the Labour Day game will receive an official CFL "Green Participation Ribbon" for being the second loudest fans in the contest. There is nothing wrong with being second. Good luck next year!
Sure beats being either 10th or 11th like the Argonots.
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!

Preisst

If Bomber fans want to make anything out of this it would be proper for them to acknowledge some facts.  In Winnipeg they were giving away noise makers,  in Saskatchewan noise makers (for some odd reason) weren't allowed in the stadium.

Winnipeg fans are really becoming a bunch of whiners and it really makes them look bad......
Whining about whiners while you are whining about noise competition 'fairness'.....
If you want to consider stating facts as whining then that is your right.  Now I'd suggest you quite whining about what you perceive to be whining about whining.
I never complained about whining here.  Are you seriously not seeing the irony of your post?
can't you?  I wasn't "whining" about noise competition fairness so really your post was much ado about absolutely nothing......
Why do whiners always whine about being called out for their whining about the whining of other whiners?
I don't know but I just heard Arthur Shelby on Peaky Blinders tell a guy he was beating up to quit whinging so maybe they mixed that up with whining?

prairiewolf77

I just took this as a fun marketing attempt to put two main rivals' fans up against each other.

dcmoses

The CFL has just announced that the fans of the SRR's that were at the Labour Day game will receive an official CFL "Green Participation Ribbon" for being the second loudest fans in the contest. There is nothing wrong with being second. Good luck next year!
That's cruel. Lost the Banjo Bowl, last in the west and lost the Loudest Fan! 

Participation ribbons are not enough dammit!!!!!!! ;)

Dust

I think Investors Group Field is configured in a way to be a louder building than Mosaic Stadium.  I don't think you can conclusively say that one fan base is louder than the other, both are passionate and loud. 

That said, I'll take the building that's maybe not quite as loud, but is not only nicer, but is finished properly with a competent builder ;)

Users Online

58 Guests, 2 Users (11 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
KevinRiley2, GOTC1, Google (9), Baidu (2)

Most Online Today: 113. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)