depopulationINC

Chamblin, who is a bit of an expert on noisy fans, working as he does in the zoo otherwise known as Regina's Mosaic Stadium, repeated in Winnipeg on Saturday what he said earlier in the week in Regina — when it comes to raw decibels, there is no place louder in the CFL than Investors Group Field, site of this afternoon's Banjo Bowl between the Riders and Bombers.
Your own Coach in 2014 admitted Bomber fans were louder, how much more proof do you need or are Riders fans just blind to reality.
Last week your player and mascot were mistreated and now the contest was rigged. Wonder what next weeks Rider controversy will be lol
Yeah, I wouldn't put that much faith in anything a disgruntled ex-employee says lol

That said...I myself have said I feel Winnipeg is louder...I think the energy from the fans and the noise they make is relatively equal, with the Bombers having a facility better designed to retain noise...rigid over fabric.

I always felt that before the renovations and new stadiums that a packed house in Hamilton was the loudest...of course with smaller digs now that will likely never be the case again

drummer_god

TSN advertised it, Riders didn't so that is thier screwup.

Radio said that noise makers where not allowed into Regina stadium but were in Winnipeg (lots of photo proof)

Winnipeg stadium is designed to be louder than Reginas.

They should just record the home games for a year and that would prove it out.

Winnipeg won by 0.5 db, a tie at best.

Both stadiums are loud which is great
The average at IGF would have been better if not hampered by the low reading during opening kickoff, which was due to fans getting into the stadium late because of a loose moose. IGF would have had an even higher decibel reading if not for that moose.

I agree with the poster above me - IGF was designed to be louder because of the roof. 
If only the argos could pack BMO, cause their roof makes it defening when the upper east side is full. I'm sure a full and noisy house would get a high decibel level as well. 

Preisst

If Bomber fans want to make anything out of this it would be proper for them to acknowledge some facts.  In Winnipeg they were giving away noise makers,  in Saskatchewan noise makers (for some odd reason) weren't allowed in the stadium.

Winnipeg fans are really becoming a bunch of whiners and it really makes them look bad......
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!

depopulationINC

If Bomber fans want to make anything out of this it would be proper for them to acknowledge some facts.  In Winnipeg they were giving away noise makers,  in Saskatchewan noise makers (for some odd reason) weren't allowed in the stadium.

Winnipeg fans are really becoming a bunch of whiners and it really makes them look bad......
Whining about whiners while you are whining about noise competition 'fairness'.....

Fred C Dobbs

Quote from: Chris Edwards TSN
We registered a 108 in the production truck on Mo Leggett's second TD of the day. That's as high as our meter went.

https://twitter.com/CEdwardsTSN/status/906699929296543744

And remember that decibels are measured on a logarithmic scale.

Taleback

? I would think it's Rider fans whining. The thread was started by a Rider fan and the TSN meter had Winnipeg winning, end or story. 

nythril

Lighten up folks ... the topic was clearly meant to be funny..... can we stop with calling anything and everything whining ?

Remember .... it's suppose to be fun

Preisst

Whining about whiners while you are whining about noise competition 'fairness'.....
If you want to consider stating facts as whining then that is your right.  Now I'd suggest you quite whining about what you perceive to be whining about whining. 

Starbuck23

Gord Miller said it best during the game " Rider got off to such a large lead so quickly that the Rider fans didn't need to cheer on thier team as much ".

It is a fun competition but a competition none the less. Bragging right for the fans so you want it consistent.  

Both stadiums topped out at 104db so equal from that perspective.
There can be only one!!!
AH Beer!  The cause of and solution to all of life's problems!

Taleback

And Dunigan said it's a lot like the coin flip in overtime, you always want to go last so you know what you have to deal with. At any rate, both stadiums and fan bases are crazy loud and not a lot of fun for opposition to deal with.

raymarkca

While I am not the first to say so ....  whats the big deal?  WPG, SSK both have great loud fans can we all agree they both better than Toronto fans?   Nothing else matters.
Life is blog, or maybe it is like a box of chocolates.  Exercise your mind as well as your body.
Warning subject matter may require thinking outside the box.
Visit
http://www.raymark.ca

siders_ruck_still

This contest was dumb. Rider and Bomber fans are both LOUD and atmosphere at both games was awesome. Best CFL football in years. Case closed.

ed ohmnes

Now if we can only get the rest of the teams to buy in, things would be looking great.

depopulationINC

If you want to consider stating facts as whining then that is your right.  Now I'd suggest you quite whining about what you perceive to be whining about whining.
I never complained about whining here.  Are you seriously not seeing the irony of your post?

dcmoses

Lighten up folks ... the topic was clearly meant to be funny..... can we stop with calling anything and everything whining ?

Remember .... it's suppose to be fun
I've never know cflisthebest to have a sense of humour.

I think the whiny little baby was serious.

Users Online

91 Guests, 16 Users (10 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Taleback, Mightygoose, raymarkca, dcmoses, Stampeder67, Iconic SR, Onemoredork, cahoonrules86, Iconic SR, bobo82, ed ohmnes, -Hammer-, toddstattoo, Chris_87, Yahoo!, Google (9)

Most Online Today: 154. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)