dmont

I hadn't visited CFLShop.ca in a while, and when I went back looking for Grey Cup stuff, I noticed it was all old stuff up on the site. Even had a button for 104th Grey Cups merch in the banner.

When did this happen? Where is the best place to get CFL merch now?

KevinRiley2

I hadn't visited CFLShop.ca in a while, and when I went back looking for Grey Cup stuff, I noticed it was all old stuff up on the site. Even had a button for 104th Grey Cups merch in the banner.

When did this happen? Where is the best place to get CFL merch now?
I always wanted CFL gloves - the type the players wear that, when you combine both, they form a logo.  Could NEVER find them.
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

Mightygoose

For general Grey Cup merchandise, I've just looked at the RedBlacks shop and presumably next year's will be Edmonton's shop.

Haven't been on the cfl shop for a while but strange they don't have this year's CG items.

drummer_god

Cflshop.ca had a notice it was shutting down. 

Argosshop.ca
Lids.ca
Canadiantire.ca
Campus crew has stuff in store( maybe online too)

tabbyfan

Amazon.ca also has CFL stuff, not a lot, but some.  Surprised by that.

Hank01

Not surprised the CFL shop is caput . The inventory was staggered and some teams had nothing to purchase . The teams can do a better job . 

My suggestion would be for items like Grey Cup or CFL league items that are not specific team items  be given a location to purchase  by another banner from the drop down from the shop heading on CFL.ca .

That gives the consumer a list of locations league items can be purchased like Grey Cup gear and CFL themed T -shirts .
MY NEW HERO JORDAN PETERSON FOR PRIME MINISTER

KevinRiley2

Too bad but most of the stuff was not something I'd want / disappointing.

Iconic SR

Not surprised the CFL shop is caput . The inventory was staggered and some teams had nothing to purchase . The teams can do a better job .

My suggestion would be for items like Grey Cup or CFL league items that are not specific team items  be given a location to purchase  by another banner from the drop down from the shop heading on CFL.ca .

That gives the consumer a list of locations league items can be purchased like Grey Cup gear and CFL themed T -shirts .
Hopefully this is something Ambrosie and the teams will revisit. He spoke of the league selling tickets along with the teams, and there's no reason why the league can't be more successful selling merchandise alongside the teams as well, if the current silo structures separating each of the teams are removed and more info is shared laterally across the league. 

rpaege

I have seriously entertained the idea of making my own CFL t-shirt using an on-line service, or a local shop. I just can't seem to find anything I want otherwise. I made a one-off t-shirt for the Carleton Ravens long before they had anything available.

I have also long wanted a very tasteful CFL coat or jacket that I could wear to various events without being overly conspicuous.

KevinRiley2

I have also long wanted a very tasteful CFL coat or jacket...
Me, too.  

Iconic SR

Why don’t you just purchase a jacket you really like and have the CFL logo affixed to it? May be awhile yet before the CFL gets around to it. 

rpaege

Why don’t you just purchase a jacket you really like and have the CFL logo affixed to it? May be awhile yet before the CFL gets around to it.

Where would one get an appropriate CFL logo to affix?

Iconic SR

Any silkscreening place can print it (or whatever the term is called) onto the jacket you order from them or provide them. As long as the logo has the little R adjacent and in the right place showing it’s a registered trademark 

Argo Tailgater

Pretty sad that you can’t buy CFL merchandise from the CFL website. Talk about sending a bush league message. Have a big flashy web store, list every product sold with CFL on it, and if you don’t stock it, then have it drop shipped from the supplier or team website. Create an on-line professional image.  That is the way many large on-line retailers work. 

I would have a wether-tech Argo’s step hitch adapter for truck years ago, had I known the made them. I was on their website and stumbled on to them looking for a replacement part. I found neat Argo’s mini carpets for children’s room for a great price stumbling around the wal-mart website looking for a unique cfl lightbulb. 

rpaege

Any silkscreening place can print it (or whatever the term is called) onto the jacket you order from them or provide them. As long as the logo has the little R adjacent and in the right place showing it’s a registered trademark

That would be fine for a silk screened t-shirt, and something I have already mentioned doing, but terrible for a jacket or coat that requires not a printed logo, but an actual sewn crest.

Users Online

65 Guests, 11 Users (5 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Ramrod, SteelCitySteve, Sidney, bobo82, everyman, Argo Tailgater, sully, Obrigardo, Count Floyd, Google (4), Baidu

Most Online Today: 106. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)