2. Bo Levi Mitchell
3. Matt Nichols
4. Trevor Harris
5. Jeremiah Masoli
6. Ricky Ray
7. Jonathon Jennings
8. Darian Durant
9. Kevin Glenn

At first, Burris doesn’t list a ninth pivot, but when pressed, the future hall of famer gives Kevin Glenn the nod over Zach Collaros.
“Who’s in the nine-hole?” asked Burris. “I’m going to go with Kevin Glenn over Zach. Kevin Glenn did more. 0-12, are you guys serious?”
https://www.cfl.ca/2018/02/02/hank-ranks-pivots-list-may-surprise/

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

argonutII

I think Henry better stick to his TV work or what ever. Nichols, Masoli and Harris ahead of Ricky Ray? 

brianjoxx

I think Henry better stick to his TV work or what ever. Nichols, Masoli and Harris ahead of Ricky Ray?
Oh lets count game wins and Grey Cups or Media attractions. Okay Ray wins

FootbalYouBet

its not about history.  it is about today

today, for this upcoming season, I would put Ray ahead of only Masoli, and Glenn ahead of Durant.  Otherwise, I agree with Hank.
The worst thing about being on the west coast is that when I want to post at night, everyone else is asleep or passed out

brianjoxx

its not about history.  it is about today

today, for this upcoming season, I would put Ray ahead of only Masoli, and Glenn ahead of Durant.  Otherwise, I agree with Hank.
Thats what I said.Top Four and 8th Masoli and then who!! Durant, Glen, as third string back ups!!!!
well we wish them well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RedandWhite

...fair assessment IMO...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

pikk

I am amazed hank did not put himself number one on the list.

Aerial

This is so subjective, look at the NFL, Brady and Belicheck, the best qb and coach some will say get beat by a no. 2 backup qb that most people said had no chance.  And Foles was ready to quit the game recently believe it or not and wins the darn game as starting qb!  

Give me one qb to win the GC next year?  I'll pick RR.
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

ArgoT

Actually I agree with his list.

ExPat

This is so subjective, look at the NFL, Brady and Belicheck, the best qb and coach some will say get beat by a no. 2 backup qb that most people said had no chance.  And Foles was ready to quit the game recently believe it or not and wins the darn game as starting qb!  
It's almost as though there are other players on both teams.

Aerial

True enough ExPat. 

brianjoxx

Give me one qb to win the GC next year?  I'll pick RR.
My pick too. Class with experience, will coach one day as has smarts and cool!!!!!!!!!

Users Online

73 Guests, 13 Users (5 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Chris_87, tony, Hamilton2005, bobo82, Cool, everyman, shadowski, Ramrod, toddstattoo, raymarkca, Sidney, Google (3), Baidu, Alexa

Most Online Today: 106. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)