dcmoses

I turn on a football game or any game to watch a sports game, not some protest.   Please players, you have a right to protest but take it to a protest event, not a game where you are there to play the friggin game.  
Could not have said it better myself Aerial!  Well stated.  Reminds of the Oscars when some recipients use their acceptance speech to make a political speech or to protest something.  Tasteless and classless!

BUT....like some of you others I digress.  What the bleeping heck does any of this have to do with the original poster's subject line, " Happy Thanksgiving"??  And as far as that stupid Trump meme goes, it should have been taken down long ago!  It's still there!! :P
It was a joke in response to a post. Put it into context and get a sense of humour. Or if you really don't like it don't read. I believe it's called free speech.

I'm thankful for my right to free speech and I'm exercising it.:P :P
Alright dcmoses... I'll see your two "tongues" and I'll raise you  :P :P :P *lol* and call you.  Careful now, you wouldn't want to get censored.
If we can get censored here for a few raspberries then there is something seriously wrong here. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P This sports after all, if we got no sense of humour and get offended by a few raspberries then what are we here for. Just ask Bomber fans, they have to have the best sense of humour in the league to be still filling up their stadium every weekend. ;)

Preisst

I am thankful every day of my life.

Thanksgiving Day is a day of remembrance and a prompt to us to not forsake.

Party On!!!!
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!

Users Online

97 Guests, 4 Users (11 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Hamilton2005, PacoAls2017, ExPat, dcmoses, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 140. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)