81.3%
13 (81.3%)
Als
18.8%
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: Jun 10 2018, 09:17 AM

Vermonter

These two teams play each other twice this year. 

Once on the first weekend of August, and again on the final weekend of the regular season.

TravelPat1

Just a reminder TSN has added this game to their schedule.  TSN 1  and 5 at Noon ET. Saturday.

CFL Pete

A couple of years ago these two met in the season finale at Hamilton.  It was cold and pouring rain, and windy, and the game had playoff implications.  For Fan Appreciation Day the Cats had hanged a t-shirt on every single seat in the park.  There was a memorable playoff and Speedy B broke the Montreal hearts.  Montreal at Hamilton is a bona fide CFL classic.  

Less so at McGill Stadium.  When it was McManus versus Ham/Calvillo, and big Joe Montford versus Fort Neal, those were the best.  

Abandon full interlocking sked and emphasize regional rivalries!

97valkyrie

I have to agree with a lot of the posters on previous threads....Rod Black sounds like he is the charter President of the Johnny Manziel fan club , can TSN please either get him off the airways or tell him there are 23 other players on the field at the same time..it is only pre-season and it is getting tiring listen to him, one, thing I am grateful for...he mainly calls the games in the east!!!

Iconic SR

Manziel has completely dominated the news surrounding Hamilton and to some degree the CFL as well (by extension).

And we are wondering why the TSN commentator speaks at length about it on the air??

News is news, whether we like it or not.

canadianfootballfan

The only starting players Hamilton sent were Mathews the RT, and Green the RB, and only because those two missed the chance to play in the first game.  Preseason or not...  Montreal is baaaaad!

canadianfootballfan

30-15 Hamilton is the final score.

brianjoxx

The only starting players Hamilton sent were Mathews the RT, and Green the RB, and only because those two missed the chance to play in the first game.  Preseason or not...  Montreal is baaaaad!
Montreal is baaaaad! right on so far T-cats are one step above them so far. But very close

Aerial

Well CHCH, the local TV station in Hamilton, didn't carry highlights of the game on tonight's newscast,, 11:00pm newscast,  and didn't even mention the game at all!  So not everything is Johnny here, or even the TiCats for that matter around here!
"Canadian football does in fact have 4 downs, its just that as Canadians we are very polite and punt on the third down" -John Candy, SCTV

Hank01

Well CHCH, the local TV station in Hamilton, didn't carry highlights of the game on tonight's newscast,, 11:00pm newscast,  and didn't even mention the game at all!  So not everything is Johnny here, or even the TiCats for that matter around here!
    Wow what on earth was going on in Hamilton sports today ?  

Is there more teams in the city  .

You would think there would be camp talk , rumours , interviews and hi=lites .

One good thing about local sports report is it's local . You get to connect with the community with local amateur sports as well as pro .

You can always go to TSN or Sports Net for everything else .

Let them know Earl .

Johnny Ticat slayer

The only starting players Hamilton sent were Mathews the RT, and Green the RB, and only because those two missed the chance to play in the first game.  Preseason or not...  Montreal is baaaaad!
Yup! It's gonna be a long season for us...
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

Aerial

Hank, I let them know via Twitter and cc'ed it to the TiCats.  Just strange.  Yes, if you go to the CHCH website the 6:00 pm newscast had highlights but nothing on the 11:00 pm highlights, you would think they could have fit something in with their coverage of Ovechkin's swimming around in some water celebrating the SC win and other things like the Belmont, Blue Jays etc.

Hank01

Hank, I let them know via Twitter and cc'ed it to the TiCats.  Just strange.  Yes, if you go to the CHCH website the 6:00 pm newscast had highlights but nothing on the 11:00 pm highlights, you would think they could have fit something in with their coverage of Ovechkin's swimming around in some water celebrating the SC win and other things like the Belmont, Blue Jays etc.
  Good stuff Earl  ; Twitter is a great resource to have a voice .

CFLJohnny

Good stuff Earl  ; Twitter is a great resource to have a voice .
If you want to see all the highlights and even replay the game why not just go on to the TSN site?
I get all my CFL news there or on 3Downnation or here now.
I would never wait around for sports coverage at a certain time on CH or Global or any other station.
If you go to CFL on TSN or 3 Down etc you get CFL ONLY news,  otherwise you have to put up with all the other crap during sports coverages.

oo DAWG oo

They didn't mention the Ti-Cats on our local news either...

;D ;D

Users Online

79 Guests, 25 Users (16 Spiders, 6 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Iconic SR, Lyle B. Style, FormerlyTurkish, stevehvh, ticats4242ticats, brianjoxx, sportsfan100, rcon, djrobertson2017, hendy77, VICIOUSCIRCLE, Ferg, rhymes with orange, Taleback, SeaFiddle, Mightygoose, RBFan2014, chosa84, Hammertown Proud, Google (AdSense) (8), Google (8)

Most Online Today: 201. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)