Argos
30%
3 (30%)
Tie

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: Jul 07 2018, 09:11 AM

Taleback

Did't think it was possible to have something more irritating than Rod Black, but that horn is making this unwatchable.

ArgoT

Did't think it was possible to have something more irritating than Rod Black, but that horn is making this unwatchable.
Agree 100%.
That air horn or whatever it is, is in my section and the guy is a few rows directly behind me.
I couldn't take it last game and thankfully the guy moved on and didn't use it in the second half.
The only reason I am not there is the WC game as I decided to watch my other team Croatia today.
Anyway, Franklin  so far so good, throwing and using his legs.

97valkyrie

This is the first time I have seen any signs of emotion from Trestman, he looks so frustrated after the too many men penalty and in the first half he was ballistic over the PI that he had to challenge and won

97valkyrie

BMO field on the TV looks like a nice stadium.  Is it?

Argofanforlife

Argofanforlife

Sitting on the east side is brutal in the sun though

97valkyrie

#26 edwards, is useless....get rid of him!!!!!!!!!

97valkyrie

Edwards is nothing but a liability!!!!!!!

Argofanforlife

Sitting on the east side is brutal in the sun though
Way to go Argo's Now it's up to the defense to protected the lead

97valkyrie

what a Sh...y game by the whole team!!!!!includikng the coaches!!!!!!

97valkyrie

I'm going for a drink!!!! if #26 is still playing next game , well, I just don't know!!!!

ArgoT

Based on today's game and prior history, Franklin is our QB for this year and the future.
Made some great throws with 217 yards passing, with only the one pick.
He is definitely the QB I called as the next one, and no doubt the team went after his last year.
Of course, Wilder's running of some 114 yards was the other tonic.

Vermonter

Well that was unexpected. 

1898, 1900, 02, 25, 26, 40, 51, 60, 68, 69, 73, 76, 2016

TravelPat1

Well maybe the win will help bring more fans the next game - and hopefully their next home game does not conflict with a Jays game - because the announced attendance apparently just 12,196.  (While at the same time 44,000+ down the road at the Jays game). 

FootbalYouBet

Maas sucks as a head coach.  Worst game time coach in the league.  The success that the Esks do have is in spite of Maas, just like what Dunigan and the Leos did in 88 in spite of Donovan
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

it is not how much you love but how well you love

why be part of the solution when you can be part of the problem

Users Online

38 Guests, 1 User (10 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
of course, Google (AdSense), Google (9)

Most Online Today: 114. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)