Stilger

Some friends of mine want to start a CFL fantasy league next season.  We all live in California and none follow the CFL (Well, I followed the Surge/Gold Minors back closely back in the day before all the American teams were so heartlessly and maliciously ripped from us...…), so thought this would be a good way to level the playing field. Google tells me TSN offers a service but it doesn’t look like a proper league with a draft and trades and so forth (Unless I’m missing some options…).  Does someone offer that service?

Mark7

I'm in Cali too..Fantes-eh did, but they halted last year. Only game seems to be the week by week TSN.
Gotta luv the CFL!!!!!

depopulationINC

I would think that DrafKings will be an option again this season.

sully

Hey Stilger, welcome to the forums! We actually did a study of this question - whether the league should build its own head-to-head fantasy game - and had to conclude on the facts that the compromises that would have to be made would make it a non-starter for the moment.

We are however seeing if we can work with a partner to offer a non-official head-to-head game. I'm not 100% it's going to happen but I'll provide an update here if it happens. :)
I'm the Senior Director of Technology for the Canadian Football League. Got technology concerns/ideas for the league? E-mail me at ssyed@cfl.ca and we'll talk.

depopulationINC

Hey Stilger, welcome to the forums! We actually did a study of this question - whether the league should build its own head-to-head fantasy game - and had to conclude on the facts that the compromises that would have to be made would make it a non-starter for the moment.

We are however seeing if we can work with a partner to offer a non-official head-to-head game. I'm not 100% it's going to happen but I'll provide an update here if it happens. :)
Better leagues would be great, but Draftkings does have leagues. 

There is another league in the works that is hopefully ready for this season.  Hopefully hear more on that within a week, but it has run in beta for a while...will post if I hear more.

Users Online

107 Guests, 9 Users (14 Spiders, 4 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Augustus67, Holy Mackinaw, KevinRiley2, tabbiefan72, bowl450, Google (AdSense) (6), Google (8)

Most Online Today: 189. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)