Onemoredork

Tragic that it will be Kavis in charge of a blow up and rebuild. I pity MTL I really do

15_championships

Kavis Reed is a pitiful HC and worse GM. How he got the GM job I will never understand.

EastVanMark

Kavis Reed is a pitiful HC and worse GM. How he got the GM job I will never understand.
 He comes across like a guy knows what he's talking about (very articulate), but as we've seen in Edmonton and now Montreal, he really is not a great head coach and how  someone thought he would be a good general manager is puzzling and troublesome no to say the least 

Evil Doctor

John Chick probably with his first chance at a win this year and he is scratched??  :(

Dave Campbell
@Dave_CHED

20m20 minutes ago
#Eskimos scratches: REC Bryant Mitchell and DE John Chick

tony

He comes across like a guy knows what he's talking about (very articulate), but as we've seen in Edmonton and now Montreal, he really is not a great head coach and how  someone thought he would be a good general manager is puzzling and troublesome no to say the least
He must have something on the owner Wettenhal. 
One would have thought Wettenhal would have known that after Reed's stint in Edmonton. Then being out for a couple of years coming back as ST coach.

Only explanation for him being given the keys.

In any event he sure has made it even worse than last year's team.

Lyle B. Style

Kavis is The Toast-Man

He's already got Drowsy Joe Mack in tow.

May as well make it a quinnella and hire some real CFL and ex-CFL mopes for 2018.

ie. Junior Reinbold, Marcel Bellfeiulle, White Zombie Jim Daley, Timid Tim Burke, Lord Lyle Bauer, Napkin Boy Brendan Taman, Mike "Maggot" Kelly.

Would make it interesting if nothing else!
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 27 YEARS, COUNTING!

depopulationINC

He was willing to be a puppet for Junior...thus got the job.

Aerial

Huge win for the Eskimos.  But let's face it, difficult to look like a great coach with guys like Willy and Giguere on your offence, that just isn't going to cut it in the CFL.  I think my grandmother would have had a stronger arm than Willy's, it's that bad, at least what I saw of in this affair.
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

HfxTC

Huge win for the Eskimos.  But let's face it, difficult to look like a great coach with guys like Willy and Giguere on your offence, that just isn't going to cut it in the CFL.  I think my grandmother would have had a stronger arm than Willy's, it's that bad, at least what I saw of in this affair.
He is on the record stating that he made the decision to fire Jacques Chapdelaine and Noel Thorpe. NOEL THORPE!
Who the owners prevented from leaving a year ago. "The Great Kazoo" is done like dinner. The Wetenhall will throw him under the bus like he threw Ray, Popp, Chappy and Noel under the bus. Unfortunately cancer will remain+
Lonnie Wetenhall...
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

jaybird24

What's happened to  "Johnny Ticat Slayer" ?   he seems to be pretty quiet lately.
Willy looked worse than the 3rd stringer that was starting for Ottawa, maybe Durant isn't so bad.
The Als can't find a better Canadian than Giguere?

brihind88

What's happened to  "Johnny Ticat Slayer" ?   he seems to be pretty quiet lately.
Willy looked worse than the 3rd stringer that was starting for Ottawa, maybe Durant isn't so bad.
Most of Johnny's current posts are over at the Als section.

IMO, Johnny is a bit frustrated .

He is a die hard Als fan, and is clearly not happy with what is happening.

LeStaf

What's happened to  "Johnny Ticat Slayer" ?   he seems to be pretty quiet lately.

Il n'y a rien de réjouissant dans ce qui arrive aux Alouettes, particulièrement cette saison alors qu'ils se devaient de participer aux matchs éliminatoires. La ligue court maintenant un très grand risque de se retrouver à 8 équipes de nouveau. Le fiasco de cette saison a épuisé la crédibilité qu'il restait aux Alouettes. Si les Alouettes reviennent en 2018 (ce dont je commence à douter), il faudra qu'il y ait eu un profond ménage à bien des niveaux, avec des gens compétents aux commandes. Les Alouettes ont manqué le bateau en n'engageant pas Brock Sunderland. Ils n'auront pas une deuxième chance de se tromper.
[size=150]For translation  ---->[/size]  http://translate.google.ca/

Evil Doctor

I suspect he's also equally unhappy that the Ticats have been able to turn it around so quickly...

HfxTC

Johnny is going through some real-life hardship. Has nothing to do with fearing the lot of you poking him. For those who take things personally, Johnny is tougher on his own team than he is on yours. He has a great sense of humor and a good heart.

tony

Johnny is going through some real-life hardship. Has nothing to do with fearing the lot of you poking him. For those who take things personally, Johnny is tougher on his own team than he is on yours. He has a great sense of humor and a good heart.
Thumbs up HfxTC

Users Online

106 Guests, 14 Users (16 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
tony, Taleback, habcat, EastVanMark, Iconic SR, The Last Word, Mark, GOTC1, Gornaldatron, ticats28, KevinRiley2, cheater, Google (16)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)