RedandWhite

There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

idealsheldon

Justin Trudeau`s new favorite CFL player.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

Vermonter

ExPat

This guy will do anything for attention.

HfxTC

He will never see the color of an NFL jersey again.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

sambo42

...not joking

https://www.tsn.ca/riders-carter-charged-with-drug-possession-1.986768
Are you just trying to distract from the fact that Charleston Hughes is now a Rider? In this TSN video, the bigger news was Charleston Hughes being traded to the Cats, who then traded him to the Riders for QB Vernon Adams Jr, seems like the Cats are going with a plan B if they can't sign Manziel... then Odel Willis also being traded twice and is now a BC Lion.... it seemed like the possession arrest was almost an afterthought... it isn't being treated like the big story you are making it out to be...

ExPat

Are you just trying to distract from the fact that Charleston Hughes is now a Rider? In this TSN video, the bigger news was Charleston Hughes being traded to the Cats, who then traded him to the Riders for QB Vernon Adams Jr, seems like the Cats are going with a plan B if they can't sign Manziel... then Odel Willis also being traded twice and is now a BC Lion.... it seemed like the possession arrest was almost an afterthought... it isn't being treated like the big story you are making it out to be...
Does starting a thread automatically mean you are saying the topic is the story of the year/month/week?

Most people can digest more than one piece of information in a day.  No distractions needed.

sambo42

Does starting a thread automatically mean you are saying the topic is the story of the year/month/week?

Most people can digest more than one piece of information in a day.  No distractions needed.
  TSN found the trades more interesting and newsworthy, so that is why they were mentioned first... the headline of Carter drug possession arrest was to grab the attention of the reader/viewer... worked well I guess...

FootbalYouBet

nowadays, this just isn't news anymore.  Certainly not compared to DC's other antics of the past, and probably yet to come
The worst thing about being on the west coast is that when I want to post at night, everyone else is asleep or passed out

Lyle B. Style

Not a problem - Carter's pops and Rider mgmt. will hire a top flite lawyer and get the thing erased. Deputy prosecutor will be wined & dined with Chris Jones, Cris Carter & maybe a guest NFL player Who could resist that - let alone a mope deputy attorney in Regina!
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

brianjoxx

nowadays, this just isn't news anymore.  Certainly not compared to DC's other antics of the past, and probably yet to come
You are right thanks. BUT if one would go into airport security or border crossing security ,different rules are approved by governments SECURITY for safety. Guns are legal right!!!!!
Bring them on airport or boarder security without a special permit is!!!! Not so good.
Or illegal drugs which has not changed. Be Smart!!

brianjoxx

However facts may come forward that help Carter. Cheers

Hank01

Just delay it past July 1st and the charge will be dismissed . The possession charges are still being laid but they most likely be back logged to a further date .

With so many states legalizing it and an entire nation it's just a matter of time that new  CFL owners will have connections to the stuff  . Gopher Gold will be advertising at Mosaic and sponsoring Gainer .

Snoop Dog could buy an expansion franchise and watch some of his investments in Canada .
MY NEW HERO JORDAN PETERSON FOR PRIME MINISTER

Taleback

Canadian border security called in the cops to lay the charges. Does this not mean he is guilty of smuggling a banned substance into the country? If so, pot possession is the least of his worries. He should be facing a major criminal charge and then the consequences aren't pretty.

depopulationINC

He will never see the color of an NFL jersey again.
Truth

I don't think the vast majority of people really care about this.  I am not a supporter of legalization, but I don't really care either.  What is mind boggling is that he was busted in an airport.  Seriously??  WTF.  The league may have to give him a small slap because of that.

Users Online

65 Guests, 10 Users (4 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
everyman, Ramrod, SteelCitySteve, Sidney, bobo82, Argo Tailgater, sully, Obrigardo, Google (4)

Most Online Today: 106. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)