drummer_god

Id take him back then when you see blitz coming, run a play that leaves Durant vulnerable to a horrific injury. 
I used to like the guy but this shows he is scum.

He signed the contract knowing it was to be the back up. Took the money and ran and now contemplates coming back to be the starter. He's a POS. 

bobo82

Take him back... it would be great to see the Bombers oh & 4 or oh & 6, and the D worn out after a quarter or 3rd of the season... Durant retired for a reason... his skills are not just diminished, but almost completely gone...
 It's not just his skills that are diminished my friend. How can anyone trust him ?.... I'm with Aulcee on this.
Darian Dangerfield  ;D .....I get no respect , I can still play  ;D

15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

Iconic SR

Man I hope the Bombers and Durant reunite 

brianjoxx

Don't forget Sask is in the running. Durant's stock just went up!! How much not sure.

Iconic SR

Don't forget Sask is in the running. Durant's stock just went up!! How much not sure.
Durant will never suit up in green and white again, no matter how much gas he has left in the tank. He not only burned the bridge, he blew it up.

Lyle B. Style

Fool me once, shame on you!

Fool me twice, shame on me!

Regardless of how much money Durant inhaled from a desperate organization - it ain't worth chasing!

Also, his lackadaisical attitude and me-first philosophy could easily infect a seemingly solid locker room w/ some really good new players!

PS. The real tell on Darian Durant is that he didn't audition for his services, just mailed in a signed contract and took the signing bonus. To top things off he washed off Bomber rookie camp where his scam would have no doubt been found out (ie. having no arm left and very little leg to boot)
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

PTBO Dave

Durant will never suit up in green and white again, no matter how much gas he has left in the tank. He not only burned the bridge, he blew it up.
That would be an interesting conversation: Chris Jones calling up Walters to see what it'd take to pry Durant's rights from the Bombers.

Johnny Ticat slayer

The Bomberinos seem desperate for a QB. If Johnny was in charge of the Alouettes, he would happily trade Drew Willy back to you guys. 

Come on, make Kavis an offer for Willy. PLEASE, make Reed an offer for Willy! 
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

Iconic SR

That would be an interesting conversation: Chris Jones calling up Walters to see what it'd take to pry Durant's rights from the Bombers.
It would be as interesting and as likely as Kathleen Wynne becoming Donald Trump’s key economic advisor. 

Users Online

90 Guests, 20 Users (18 Spiders, 4 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Rick16, Lyle B. Style, sportsfan100, Onemoredork, Habsfan, FootbalYouBet, Iconic SR, ticats4242ticats, FormerlyTurkish, stevehvh, brianjoxx, rcon, djrobertson2017, hendy77, VICIOUSCIRCLE, Ferg, Google (AdSense) (11), Google (7)

Most Online Today: 201. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)