brianjoxx

Reported that Durant could come back to help Bombers. But do they want him!!!

MadJack

. . . and where might this be reported?

Mightygoose

Naylor is stating it but the Bombers don't seem to be picking up the phone at this time.

https://twitter.com/TSNDaveNaylor

I’m told that @dariandurant would consider leaving retirement to join the @Wpg_BlueBombers but as of yet they have not inquired. #CFL #bombers

depopulationINC

"as the starter, sure"

This looks bad on him.  If it is actually true it kinda looks like he is cool with playing but not as a backup. 

FootbalYouBet

"as the starter, sure"

This looks bad on him.  If it is actually true it kinda looks like he is cool with playing but not as a backup.
at this point in his career, it wouldn't look bad on him at all, at least not to me.  I find it very understandable.   Why sit on the bench when you have already had a decent career?
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

There are people out there who just will not be happy until they have created sentient AI.

aulcee

"as the starter, sure"

This looks bad on him.  If it is actually true it kinda looks like he is cool with playing but not as a backup.
at this point in his career, it wouldn't look bad on him at all, at least not to me.  I find it very understandable.   Why sit on the bench when you have already had a decent career?
Because that was the deal you made when you signed the contract.  NO Thanks, he can take a hike.

FootbalYouBet

"as the starter, sure"

at this point in his career, it wouldn't look bad on him at all, at least not to me.  I find it very understandable.   Why sit on the bench when you have already had a decent career?
Because that was the deal you made when you signed the contract.  NO Thanks, he can take a hike.
what if he really doesn't want to come back but is willing to do so as a temp favor?

Grover

Reported that Durant could come back to help Bombers. But do they want him!!!
Marshall Ferguson‏Verified account 
@TSN_Marsh
Con: Took a 70K signing bonus and retired before training camp while mother bleeping all your fanbase on twitter for a week.

Pro: VERY good at hitting open #Bombers players in stride. #CFL

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

aulcee

"as the starter, sure"

what if he really doesn't want to come back but is willing to do so as a temp favor?
No and no.I don't want him anywhere near this team.

sambo42

Take him back... it would be great to see the Bombers oh & 4 or oh & 6, and the D worn out after a quarter or 3rd of the season... Durant retired for a reason... his skills are not just diminished, but almost completely gone...

DAN38

Take him back... it would be great to see the Bombers oh & 4 or oh & 6, and the D worn out after a quarter or 3rd of the season... Durant retired for a reason... his skills are not just diminished, but almost completely gone...
  It's not just his skills that are diminished my friend. How can anyone trust him ?.... I'm with Aulcee on this.
Si vis pacem... para bellum

If you think you can't when you can, you won't.
If you think you can when you can't, you just might.

RedandWhite

...take him back, today even, then cut him 2 hrs before the first game... ;D
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

DAN38

...take him back, today even, then cut him 2 hrs before the first game... ;D
   Hey Red, that's pretty well what I said on the Bomber forum earlier only I want him to pay for his own flight to the Peg, then tell him he's not needed. ;D

HfxTC

Are the Bombers stupid enough to burn more money on this guy.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

DAN38

The Bombers would have to trust him a second time before they can be classed as stupid. Only way would be to pay him for games finished, one at a time. I wouldn't even bother. I'd rather we risk a losing season than use da bum.

Users Online

91 Guests, 23 Users (16 Spiders, 6 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
hendy77, rhymes with orange, RBFan2014, chosa84, Hammertown Proud, rcon, Dexter, SeaFiddle, Dr.Whiskey, Shipyard, catsteelers2002, Ticatfan94, Grover, GOTC1, StampsRock!, ArgoFan1, FormerlyTurkish, Google (AdSense) (11), Google (5)

Most Online Today: 201. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)