White stallion gallops

You guys do realize that the cheerleaders are a part of the CFL, and the CFL provides them a platform to perform and entertain the fans. In effect, you are belittling the CFL product - by stating there is no talent involved in cheerleading - unless guys are involved.

SMH.
No they aren't. I've gone to games for years and most of teh time I don;t even notice because their routines are dull and repeated year after year.  Edmonton being the exception
Yeah, but you’re also advocating for McMahon Stadium being fine as it is.
Old school logic doesn’t always represent the majority these days.

Women should cover up! and “McMahon is fine!” - isn’t good enough.
Fans expect more. My elderly mother is more progressive than what you’re suggesting fans want.  
All I ask for is winning football from my McMahon experiences.

Iconic SR

You must then be VERY disappointed the last couple years, with Eastern teams taking the GC victory - like candy from a baby 👶 

We could likely start a popular GC pool:

IF the Stamps once again reach the Grey Cup game, which eastern team will beat them again?

Heads will explode.

EZ Football

You must then be VERY disappointed the last couple years, with Eastern teams taking the GC victory - like candy from a baby 👶
The below link best describes the state of affairs of the CFL's eastern division ...
A) in the regular season 0:00 to 0:54
B) and in the playoffs 0:55 to the end

It's ingenious how the eastern teams never have to put out in the regular season like the west.  Play the system and rest up when it counts in the playoffs.

Watch and learn from this Star Trek analogy of taking advantage of a software bug/flaw in a training simulation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6fMuUraWtc

Are we going to delude ourselves with the cheerleader talent issue like the league has done with the eastern division, never having to put-out in the regular season?

White stallion gallops

IF the Stamps once again reach the Grey Cup game, which eastern team will beat them again?

Heads will explode.
Like Candy from a baby.......more like baby drops the candy and the dog east it off the floor. Believe me Toronto has nothing to be proud of in that win.. The escaped with luck and just barely at that

Iconic SR

The below link best describes the state of affairs of the CFL's eastern division ...
A) in the regular season 0:00 to 0:54
B) and in the playoffs 0:55 to the end

It's ingenious how the eastern teams never have to put on in the regular season like the west.  Play the system and rest up when it counts in the playoffs.

Watch and learn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6fMuUraWtc

Are we going to delude ourselves with the cheerleader talent issue like the league has done with the eastern division, never having to put-out in the regular season?

The eastern division isn’t trying to rest up and sneak into playoffs/GC game, lol. 
Last year the disparity and even outright chaos on some eastern teams - was real. 

CFL football is less predictable and has more offence especially later in the game and when the games really count. It is what it is. The saying ‘Any given Sunday’ still applies, and we can’t forget that after NFL cuts occur and after Labour Day, the CFL teams are usually quite different than how they began the season.

Personally I like not knowing or being able to predict who wins the GC, because regular season means zero once you’re in the playoffs. 

Iconic SR

Heads will explode.
Like Candy from a baby.......more like baby drops the candy and the dog east it off the floor. Believe me Toronto has nothing to be proud of in that win.. The escaped with luck and just barely at that
Those Stamps gotta stop acting like babies then 😜

Seriously tho - teams that play more solid football than the other guy when it counts - usually win. That’s what happened in both GC losses to RedBlacks and Argos. Smarter football teams win championships. Not regular season records. Those win nothing.

It’s almost a mental thing with the Stamps. Pride leads to failures. No respect for their opponent. It’s the best place to be if you’re playing the Stamps in a big game.

White stallion gallops

2016. I will grant you. Ottawa played better. But Calgary still came back and were in a position to win at the end

2017. No way Calgary should have lost. We were the better team by a 100 miles.  Fluke cost us the win.

Before you gloat too much Mr Iconic..........were were the riders those 2 games  ?

Hammertown Proud

Calgary is the Capitals of the CFL.

Great at winning games that don't matter. Choking when push comes to shove.

Love how the poor crappy east keeps beating the ultra superior west.

Iconic SR

2016. I will grant you. Ottawa played better. But Calgary still came back and were in a position to win at the end

2017. No way Calgary should have lost. We were the better team by a 100 miles.  Fluke cost us the win.

Before you gloat too much Mr Iconic..........were were the riders those 2 games  ?
Riders weren’t in those games, so we didn’t suffer that humiliation.
Stamps earned their way in and pooped the bed. Stunk the place up.

Do you not recall how BAD the eastern division has been the last couple years?
And yet the mighty Stamps could not beat them. 😳

Historic losses. 

Iconic SR

I love it too. League parity on any given Sunday.
Love the CFL!

Hammertown Proud

We'll see.

Calgary is only "half way" to being as funny as the Bills are/were.

White stallion gallops

1-Maybe if the Capitals had 5 cups in the last 25 years that would be a fair comparison.

2- The caps go out in the early rounds. Calgary still makes it to the championship

3-I football played best of 7 series I'm pretty sure Calgary wins both those cups!!!!

Hank01

Still waiting for the cheerleader drafting and importing of women feature to this thread .

Yes to importing good looking women and I don't even care if they work or speak any of our official languages . 

I don't want good looking cheerleaders drafted in the army . I know only good looking women fight from watching Vikings . Only good looking women with great figures fought and won Viking wars . I don't want any of these women harmed or put in the front lines for our amusement . 

White stallion gallops

2017. No way Calgary should have lost. We were the better team by a 100 miles.  Fluke cost us the win.

Before you gloat too much Mr Iconic..........were were the riders those 2 games  ?
Riders weren’t in those games, so we didn’t suffer that humiliation.
Stamps earned their way in and pooped the bed. Stunk the place up.

Do you not recall how BAD the eastern division has been the last couple years?
And yet the mighty Stamps could not beat them. 😳

Historic losses.
Neither could the riders! 

And you're right, the riders weren't in those games............. so what gives you a leg to stand on in this debate ?

EZ Football

This Lion-ette looks like celebrity Kelly Ripa.

Users Online

62 Guests, 7 Users (15 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Lennywasout, pdson2, oskee7777, ticats1963, Google (AdSense) (2), Google (13)

Most Online Today: 124. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)