DAN38

Skin tight uniforms, two piece uniforms, revealing tops and bottoms, tons of make-up, suggestive dance routines and bikini calendars do not equal talent in my books. If it was just about their TALENTED dancing, then why have all the above ? I am not complaining, just calling a spade a spade.

I may be old fashioned but I wouldn't want my daughter to be a cheerleader today. Perspective does change outlook.
Si vis pacem... para bellum

If you think you can't when you can, you won't.
If you think you can when you can't, you just might.

EZ Football

Skin tight uniforms, two piece uniforms, revealing tops and bottoms, tons of make-up, suggestive dance routines and bikini calendars do not equal talent in my books. If it was just about their TALENTED dancing, then why have all the above ? I am not complaining, just calling a spade a spade.

I may be old fashioned but I wouldn't want my daughter to be a cheerleader today. Perspective does change outlook.
My thoughts exactly.  Well said.  The dancing part is just fluff to justify 'all the above'.

And as I said before....and ya'll know it too.  :-[

Iconic SR

You guys must be horrified at the beach or on a boat. Or watching the Olympics. Please keep this in mind: the majority doesn't get sexually aroused if they see a patch of women's skin or if one bends to perform their routine. The majority enjoys the beauty AND the performance.

Perverts see otherwise, but they're the minority. Are you suggesting that society bends to the deviant minority?

EZ Football

You guys must be horrified at the beach or on a boat
Dance moves plus a hot bod does not equate to talent.

There are plenty of gals at the local aerobics class without their former hot bod (mostly young moms) doing moves to burn calories but that doesn't equate to talent.  Don't see anyone trying to get their autographs as they grab their personal belongings (portable floor mat, water bottle, iPhone) as they strut out of the gym.

I don't see dancing at the beach.  At least I don't remember that.

EZ Football

You guys must be horrified at the beach or on a boat. Or watching the Olympics.
Horrified watching the Olympics?

Iconic SR

Women in skintight uniforms,
Figure skaters wearing tiny outfits, and swimmers or beach volleyball athletes with small bathing suits. In PyeongChang, a French figure skater had a wardrobe issue and her nipple was exposed. 

This doesn't bother you, but cheerleaders do?

EZ Football

Women in skintight uniforms,
Figure skaters wearing tiny outfits, and swimmers or beach volleyball athletes with small bathing suits. In PyeongChang, a French figure skater had a wardrobe issue and her nipple was exposed.

This doesn't bother you, but cheerleaders do?
I wasn't aware of the French figure skater.  Going to hit youtube after I post this.  Not sure how I missed that news.

I watched ice hockey and snowboarding stunts.  I use to watch the bobsledding but that has become boring since it's against the clock instead of multiple sleds going down the course at the same time.

Iconic SR

I'm noticing that you seem to watch women an awful lot in order to know their rituals wherever they are, what exactly they are wearing, and how they conduct themselves.

Just sayin' 😉
Me, you and everyone else on planet earth that lives.
Not everyone separates beauty and talent. Some like myself see both in many women. Gone are the days where a beautiful women was assumed to be dumb, or using her sexuality to gain success. 

Thank God.

EZ Football

Not everyone separates beauty and talent. Some like myself see both in many women. Gone are the days where a beautiful women was assumed to be dumb, or using her sexuality to gain success.

Thank God.
That proves my point.  Using mathematical concepts we can find data within data (correlation/sum-of-the-least-squares).  We can extract variables to determine smoke screens:

sample 1) average Joes (Josephines) in aerobics classes that do dance moves

sample 2) CFL cheerleaders in BC that do dance moves

We all know which variable when extracted gets people to say it was talent when in fact it was not talent.

Wow!  The gals in the picture above are sure talented.  <sarcasm...you won't hear anyone saying that with this picture>

Iconic SR

Remember - the 1980's wants their sexism back.......😉

White stallion gallops

While most of these women have dance experience not many are particularly talented and the choreography is as awful their rhythm.
The cheer team is Edmonton is entertaining and requires real athleticism. I love when they throw them in the air- it's fun.

Iconic SR

You guys do realize that the cheerleaders are a part of the CFL, and the CFL provides them a platform to perform and entertain the fans. In effect, you are belittling the CFL product - by stating there is no talent involved in cheerleading - unless guys are involved.

SMH.

White stallion gallops

You guys do realize that the cheerleaders are a part of the CFL, and the CFL provides them a platform to perform and entertain the fans. In effect, you are belittling the CFL product - by stating there is no talent involved in cheerleading - unless guys are involved.

SMH.
No they aren't. I've gone to games for years and most of teh time I don;t even notice because their routines are dull and repeated year after year.  Edmonton being the exception

Iconic SR

SMH.
No they aren't. I've gone to games for years and most of teh time I don;t even notice because their routines are dull and repeated year after year.  Edmonton being the exception
Yeah, but you’re also advocating for McMahon Stadium being fine as it is.
Old school logic doesn’t always represent the majority these days.

Women should cover up! and “McMahon is fine!” - isn’t good enough. 
Fans expect more. My elderly mother is more progressive than what you’re suggesting fans want.  

Iconic SR

Thank God.
That proves my point.  Using mathematical concepts we can find data within data (correlation/sum-of-the-least-squares).  We can extract variables to determine smoke screens:

sample 1) average Joes (Josephines) in aerobics classes that do dance moves

sample 2) CFL cheerleaders in BC that do dance moves

We all know which variable when extracted gets people to say it was talent when in fact it was not talent.

Wow!  The gals in the picture above are sure talented.  <sarcasm...you won't hear anyone saying that with this picture>
Math equations? I bet you have to beat them off with a stick 😅
Seriously tho, I have no idea what you’re saying here. Can you skip the mathematical concepts and please talk in layman’s terms? Please?

Users Online

64 Guests, 7 Users (15 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Lennywasout, pdson2, oskee7777, ticats1963, Google (AdSense) (2), Google (13)

Most Online Today: 124. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)