Mightygoose

http://3downnation.com/2018/05/23/kate-beirness-host-thursday-panel-cfl-tsn-makes-changes/

Kate Beirness taking over has host of Thursday Night Football. Rod Smith still to host Friday Night.

I like the addition of Kate, brings from youth to the team which is the aim of the Thursday Night slot.

Davis Sanchez to be part of the panel more frequently.

Unsure of Chris Schultz's role. 

Hank01

I like Kate's enthusiasm and she seems to follow the CFL with sincerity .

Iconic SR

All the women on TSN do great work. Kate will handle this new role very well I believe.

rpaege

All the women on TSN do great work. Kate will handle this new role very well I believe.
Agreed. There are no weak links when it comes to women at TSN, except that there aren't enough of them.

rshmglsky

Agreed. There are no weak links when it comes to women at TSN, except that there aren't enough of them.
Even Jennifer Hedger?  ;D

Aerial

I like Kate's enthusiasm and she seems to follow the CFL with sincerity .
Agree, she seems as genuine as it gets.
"Canadian football does in fact have 4 downs, its just that as Canadians we are very polite and punt on the third down" -John Candy, SCTV

Users Online

91 Guests, 19 Users (14 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Lyle B. Style, MtlerinVan, DavidThompson, letsgoticats, Obrigardo, bobo82, SeaFiddle, chiefdkm, brianjoxx, ExPat, Slomojo2005, Onemoredork, SteelCitySteve, Dr.Whiskey, ticat1, ticatbill, GHT120, Google (AdSense) (8), Google (5), Baidu

Most Online Today: 168. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)