Balticfox

Ah, I see, I am 133 out of the 255 in the TSN1150 Hamilton league I am in.  I am not sure about week 1, I think it didn't take my roster but it said I was 25K+.... I play under tabbyfan.
You had points every week:

Week One - 61.1
Week Two - 114.5
Week Three - 89.4
Week Four - 69.8

Quote from: tabbyfan
Ok, overall I am 6795, which is pretty good.

That's well above average since there are 18,428 participants playing.

Quote from: tabbyfan
Yes, the players will be worth more, which means you will have to pick 1 good player and then a bunch of guys who may, or may not, play.

Don't worry! As the value of some players increases, the value of others decreases. There will never be a shortage of players to tempt your palate. It's allocating your budget to the players who will be the very best performers in the coming week that's the trick, and a very difficult trick indeed. We all know who we should have had last week; it's next week that's fraught with uncertainty.

;)

Radically Canadian!

Abendschan

Jamie Nye Roster,

QB  James Franklin - 9.8
RB  William Powell - 2.3 
RB  Don Jackson - 15.6
WR  Derel Walker - 7.6
WR  D'haq Williams - 27.3
Flex  Nik Demski - 12.7
D  Edmonton = 5

Points total = 77.2

tabbyfan

Nichols is just for this week, next week will be back with Masoli.  He loves to throw to Banks, but I am not a Banks fan, he is feast or famine.

Balticfox

The hosts of the CFL Fantasy Podcast aren't exactly putting up stellar scores. Are any of these televised "experts" really good at picking Fantasy teams that actually deliver the points?

???

Does anyone know under what names Matt Dunigan, Milt Stegall, Jock Climie, Davis Sanchez, Derek Taylor, Chris Schultz, Henry Burris, Rod Smith et al play? At the end of last year Milt Stegall admitted that he hadn't actually done too well in Fantasy over the season.

:-\

Balticfox

Hey! Travis Lulay has moved up from less than $2000 in price yesterday to $5288 today! I didn't realize that was possible in the middle of a week.

:o

Abendschan

The hosts of the CFL Fantasy Podcast aren't exactly putting up stellar scores. Are any of these televised "experts" really good at picking Fantasy teams that actually deliver the points?

???

Does anyone know under what names Matt Dunigan, Milt Stegall, Jock Climie, Davis Sanchez, Derek Taylor, Chris Schultz, Henry Burris, Rod Smith et al play? At the end of last year Milt Stegall admitted that he hadn't actually done too well in Fantasy over the season.

I did mention earlier in the thread that Rod Smith = Doctor_Rod sitting at 364pts. and still trying to pick up on who the panel guys handle names are for this year. Last year Stegall = Milt Stegall The Touchdown Beagle and Dunnigan = Downfieldchucky.

Abendschan

Hey! Travis Lulay has moved up from less than $2000 in price yesterday to $5288 today! I didn't realize that was possible in the middle of a week.

:o
Travis Lulay I feel could/perhaps see some action under centre vs Winnipeg on Saturday night.

Balticfox

...still trying to pick up on who the panel guys handle names are for this year. Last year Stegall = Milt Stegall The Touchdown Beagle and Dunnigan = Downfieldchucky.
Hmmmmm. I don't recall them being in the TSN 1050 League last year.

???

Abendschan

Hmmmmm. I don't recall them being in the TSN 1050 League last year.

???
I found those two on the all players over-all pts. standing list on TSN CFL Fantasy Football.

Abendschan

???

Does anyone know under what names Matt Dunigan, Milt Stegall, Jock Climie, Davis Sanchez, Derek Taylor, Chris Schultz, Henry Burris, Rod Smith et al play?

Starting to have a bead watch on the handle name Chucky9192 = Matt Dunigan

Balticfox

A lot of shrewd players participate in the various Blue Bomber themed Fantasy Leagues I started:

Blink!

Jacks and Indians

Just Ploen Kenny!

Lincolns and Locomotives

Stegall's Soup Kitchen

Quite a few participants had significant multi-position exposure to the Stampeders yesterday evening while RedBlacks weren't nearly as heavily picked.

Among the players widely selected, Don Jackson provided the best return with 15.6 points on a $5000 investment. A whopping four players with minimal $2500 salaries provided even better returns though:

Romar Morris 13
Lemar Durant 10.9
Reginald Begelton 9.9
Juwan Brescacin 9.6

The Stampeders Defence also provided an excellent return on investment with 21 points for $5389, but not too many players seemed willing to ante up that much capital for a Defence. All in all, the Stampeders as a team paid big dividends to backers, but not where most Fantasy participants expected.

Abendschan

Hope Lulay has a decent game tomorrow, may just be the QB to pick next week in Ottawa now that Reilly is on a bye week. 

Balticfox

Here's hoping Adarius Bowman has a breakout game today! My spouse has him in TSN Fantasy and she's been very depressed since Thursday when her high-priced QB Trevor Harris got her -0.3 points.

:(

Abendschan

Hope Lulay has a decent game tomorrow, may just be the QB to pick next week in Ottawa now that Reilly is on a bye week.  
Another option is to go with J. Masoli at QB to be on given rosters as well too! The Ti-Cats are (-11.5 fav.) to lay the Big Hammer at THF vs the Roughriders on Thursday night football.

Balticfox - 523
Chucky9192 - 521
Abbey53 - 474.1
Doctor_Rod - 458.4
Jrempel - 457
Sully - 450.2
Krev Show - 444.9
HannahNordman - 437.3
Steinberg - 417.3

Balticfox

Would I be right in thinking that a lot of these network analysts didn't start playing CFL Fantasy until last year? 

I first started playing in 2015. What was the first year for TSN CFL Fantasy?

???

Users Online

94 Guests, 11 Users (21 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Hamilton2005, mycko75, yougottabekidding, Mightygoose, rshmglsky, Eagle, Grover, raymarkca, VICIOUSCIRCLE, rcon, Google (AdSense) (7), Google (13), Baidu

Most Online Today: 156. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)