Balticfox

Once again an otherwise excellent week was ruined by one pick for me last week. I agonized over picking the Eskimos Defence against the Tiger-Cats or the RedBlacks Defence against the Roughriders. I ended up choosing the Esks defence because it had gotten a rather good 9 points the first week and the RedBlacks Defence was an unknown against a Roughriders' Offence that had shown a good bit of promise in the first week. What a disastrous decision that turned out to be! The Eskimos Defence got me -1 points, my worst single result at Fantasy ever while the RedBlacks Defence yielded 18 points, a 19 point differential! Scream!

:o
Radically Canadian!

Balticfox

My fantasy picks :

Megan Hilty
Kaitlyn Lawes
Neve Campbell
Princess Eugenie
Amy Adams

...but we might not be talking about the same thing.
Have any lingerie or swimsuit shots of your picks?

???

Abendschan

I would like to hear your player choices and Abendschan's player choices this week.
Week 3 Roster;

QB - Bo Levi Mitchell
RB - Andrew Harris
RB - Don Jackson
WR - Derel Walker
WR - Eric Rogers
Flex - D'haq Williams
D - Saskatchewan 

Balticfox

Well we have three in common anyway. We'll see how things go starting tonight!

:)

Abendschan

Well we have three in common anyway. We'll see how things go starting tonight!

:)
Edit: Eric Rogers in - Brandon Banks out
D  Saskatchewan - Out Hamilton

Balticfox

HannahNordman 181.5 and Krev Show 168.5 are writers on the CFL site....

Them there would just be fresh meat in these here parts!

;)

Balticfox

So Coach June Jones has thrown a wrench into the works for me by not keeping Mercer Timmins pencilled in as the Tiger-Cats starting RB. 

Abendschan

HannahNordman 181.5 and Krev Show 168.5 are writers on the CFL site....

;)
Achieved 104.1 pts. to 302.4 for now. Averaging 100 fantasy pts. per week, but one needs to be steady at 130 or so points to climb up and get back into that there race to the lead.

Pieboy

Is there a good reason why Trevor Harris is not listed as a QB choice for week 4?

Hank01

So Coach June Jones has thrown a wrench into the works for me by not keeping Mercer Timmins pencilled in as the Tiger-Cats starting RB.

Ah I just cut Messam and added Timmis .

Then cut Harris and added Masoli . :-\

Balticfox

Is there a good reason why Trevor Harris is not listed as a QB choice for week 4?
I see Trevor Harris priced at $8624. Are you sure you haven't already added him to your picks in which case he disappears from the QB list?

???

Balticfox

Agggghhhh!!! I see the CFL has eliminated the week with five games from the schedule! That's the week in which I've feasted relative to other players in the last two years.

>:(

Balticfox

Ah I just cut Messam and added Timmis .

Then cut Harris and added Masoli . :-\
Under what name do you play?

???

tkdowell

;)

Achieved 104.1 pts. to 302.4 for now. Averaging 100 fantasy pts. per week, but one needs to be steady at 130 or so points to climb up and get back into that there race to the lead.
I’m not far behind at 288. Watch out!

Hank01

Under what name do you play?

???
 I was booted out week 1 so have no points for week 1 and started up again in week 2 as Hank 02 . 

Doing terribly but enjoying the learning curve . Getting use to it .

Users Online

49 Guests, 2 Users (12 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
OskeeweeneeVI, of course, Google (AdSense), Google (11)

Most Online Today: 114. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)