CFLFansInToronto

Hello all,

CFL Fans in Toronto is back in 2018, bringing together Toronto-based CFL fans of all stripes to catch CFL game broadcasts and celebrate our league!

For 2018 we've moved closer to the action at BMO Field, teaming up with 3 Brewers in Liberty Village to provide a new home for CFL fans in Toronto to hang their hats. 3 Brewers Liberty Village brews all of its own beer on site, has plenty of TVs, great food, and a football-friendly atmosphere. And yes, the sound will be ON!

Join us at 9:00 PM on Fri June 15th for our season launch party, as the Argos take on the Riders out west.

Besides the great camaraderie, we'll have a few door prizes, Guess The Score, and maybe even a new edition of our legendary CFL Trivia at the half. New this season, we’ll be doing a 50/50 draw at each gathering throughout the year with proceeds going to CFL Fans Fight Cancer.

See you at 3 Brewers! Please help spread the word!

INFO HERE ---

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/762429417280307/
Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Toronto-CFL-Meetup/events/250980570/

Iconic SR

Hoping you guys get a great turnout. It has all the makings of a great time/experience

canadianfootballfan

It's so sad that our largest market has the smallest fan base.  I hope that changes!

I remember the 90's - which was a dark time for the CFL financially - yet Toronto had some regular season games at the dome with 40,000+.  Now the CFL is doing much better financially, yet Toronto's CFL support is lower than any point in the last several decades.

Maybe it was all the NFL games and interest in Toronto that helped kill CFL interest.  Who knows.

Balticfox

For 2018 we've moved closer to the action at BMO Field, teaming up with 3 Brewers in Liberty Village to provide a new home for CFL fans in Toronto to hang their hats. 3 Brewers Liberty Village brews all of its own beer on site, has plenty of TVs, great food, and a football-friendly atmosphere. And yes, the sound will be ON!

Join us at 9:00 PM on Fri June 15th for our season launch party, as the Argos take on the Riders out west.

Sounds good to me! Is the food good though? Are the waitresses hot and sexy?

I hope to make it in any event.

:)
Sly old fox!

Enterprise Captain

It's so sad that our largest market has the smallest fan base.  I hope that changes!

I remember the 90's - which was a dark time for the CFL financially - yet Toronto had some regular season games at the dome with 40,000+.  Now the CFL is doing much better financially, yet Toronto's CFL support is lower than any point in the last several decades.

Maybe it was all the NFL games and interest in Toronto that helped kill CFL interest.  Who knows.
Unfortunately, the majority of people in the GTA just don't seem to care about the Argos anymore. There have been many ideas as to why debated but how you turn it around I don't know, hopefully in time it will.

Sounds good to me! Is the food good though?

I hope to make it in any event.

:)
They have a good selection of stuff: https://les3brasseurs.ca/menu

CFLFansInToronto

This is tonight, folks! Looks like we've got a great crowd coming out for the CFL Fans in Toronto season launch party down at 3 Brewers Liberty Village. Kickoff is at 9 PM, come by any time.

Users Online

78 Guests, 24 Users (17 Spiders, 6 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Iconic SR, stevehvh, ticats4242ticats, brianjoxx, sportsfan100, FormerlyTurkish, rcon, djrobertson2017, hendy77, VICIOUSCIRCLE, Ferg, rhymes with orange, Taleback, SeaFiddle, Mightygoose, RBFan2014, chosa84, Hammertown Proud, Google (AdSense) (8), Google (9)

Most Online Today: 201. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)