EastVanMark

I'm sure this hasn't taken them by surprise. I'm also sure they have  more than one on or nearly on their roster.

Drew Tate may still be available. He'd be a seamless add.
Hamilton has a certain QB currently on their neg list that the Stamps might be interested in . Maybe Huff can call 666-222-Cats and maybe  work something out . I'm sure that they must have an old bag of practice balls and a few kicking tees lying around someplace that they can offer Hamilton to get a deal done . ;D
You're talking about Everett Golson right? 8)

GHT120

I suppose treating concussions is better than living with them. Smart move for Andrew. Possibly stand on the sidelines for the next 3 years or trade for a life in medicine. No brainer.

Good Luck!!
If it was just stand on he sidelines the injury risk would be minimal ... but his specialty is plunging into a stacked line to try to gain 1-3 yards ... ouch
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

Iconic SR

I suppose treating concussions is better than living with them. Smart move for Andrew. Possibly stand on the sidelines for the next 3 years or trade for a life in medicine. No brainer.

Good Luck!!
You bring up a good point and it crossed my mind when it comes down to the ethics of medical professionals. We can imagine that the most idealistic and highest ethical timing of the personal stance a future doctor would take - is the ‘right here, right now’ position that Andrew Buckley is in. He may be weighing ‘get concussed’ vs ‘prevent getting concussed’ - and not only from his own personal experience but from the perspective and experiences of any future patient/client. 

Plus - most doctors in Canada make tons more $ than pro QBs do.

Users Online

84 Guests, 4 Users (19 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
KevinRiley2, Mightygoose, claudebug, Evil Doctor, Google (AdSense) (9), Google (10)

Most Online Today: 182. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)