burnsy99

guy hasn't even played a down yet he's a huge star already. Done in NFL means done in CFL. If he has an attitude where he thinks it'll be a walk in the park he's another Spurgeon Wynne or Cleo Lemon.

tabbyfan

I would like to see him in a TC uniform in 2018, the hype would be incredible.  But just because you were a "star" at one time doesn't mean you still are, lots of first round guys in all sports fail in the show.

Aerial

Backup to Masoli though until he gets his chance, and not talking training camp, to prove himself.  Masoli has earned the right to be starter if he comes to camp fully in shape ready to go to be no. 1 pivot.  Manziel, the backup.
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

Vermonter

That guy is toxic. 

I hope he never plays another snap. 

HfxTC

That guy is toxic.

I hope he never plays another snap.
Every CFL GM knows that but they still can't keep their hands from a "Shiny" object. Sad part is Johnny is just using them to try and make his way back to the "show"... That never works out well.  Yes, yes I know there was once a guy named Cameron Wake...
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

TravelPat1

This morning Manziel is hinting something is about to happen as he posted on social media for the first time in over a month. He posted a black and white photo on instagram of him throwing a football tagged with 'Just wait on it - comebackSZN' (SZN is short for season).  

And in reply to one of the comments on the post he replied with a Canadian flag.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2018/01/07/former-texas-am-quarterback-breaks-silence-twitter-troll-browns-hints-returning-football

Hammertown Proud

and then on another reply he said he was "just trolling".

TravelPat1

Well he did do a couple of other posts really trolling Cleveland Browns 0 - 16 season.

The guy still clearly has a following - over 87,000 likes of his picture in 7 hours on Instagram. Make that 92,000 now.

TravelPat1

103,000 likes and counting.  

Assuming he does sign with the Cats - it can only be good in terms of media and social media attention for the CFL. 

Aerial

If he doesn't act like a spoiled brat with too much stupid partying behaviour. Have moxy, sure, but he has to grow up to be effective in any pro league.

Vermonter

My Browns have never recovered from drafting this buffoon. 

His is a stench that permeates years after he's been shown the door. 

Grover

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Johnny Ticat slayer

So Manziel either accepts the contract, or if he refuses, he remains on the Ticats negotiation list for another year? 
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

Aerial

Or they can trade his rights I assume, don't know.

HfxTC

Or he pulls a Chris Williams takes the team to court and wins???

Users Online

80 Guests, 11 Users (13 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
KevinRiley2, rshmglsky, GHT120, sth1988, JerkFaceLoser, schmenger, Ticatsfan25, raymarkca, VICIOUSCIRCLE, Google (11), Baidu (2)

Most Online Today: 155. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)