brihind88

Do the cats have any plans for "Have a Drink with Johnny Night"
Better than that.

Drink Johnny under the table and win a free Johnny jersey.

burnsy99

so the Tiger Cats trade their starter and wanna sign a guy who failed in the NFL. If he tanks which I say is a good chance they have no proven starting QB. And in the CFL you have no proven starter you are going nowhere.

EVen worse I doubt this guy sells many tickets around the league. I think CFL fans go to games to cheer their team not to see names. Ticats don't win with this guy and attendance crashes Austin and Jones are in big trouble. 

TravelPat1

Many Cats fans in Hamilton who are totally against the Manziel signing seem confident that Masoli - who just re-signed - is the guy to go with as their starting QB.  

I don't share their confidence.

HfxTC

Many Cats fans in Hamilton who are totally against the Manziel signing seem confident that Masoli - who just re-signed - is the guy to go with as their starting QB.  

They are a lot better off with Masoli than gambling the house on a mentally fragile addict.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

HfxTC

so the Tiger Cats trade their starter and wanna sign a guy who failed in the NFL. If he tanks which I say is a good chance they have no proven starting QB. And in the CFL you have no proven starter you are going nowhere.

EVen worse I doubt this guy sells many tickets around the league. I think CFL fans go to games to cheer their team not to see names. Ticats don't win with this guy and attendance crashes Austin and Jones are in big trouble.
I think they were completely taken aback by the kind of money asked by his agent. They now have to bring their offer up or trade his rights but these rights are worth less now than they were before the offer. Looks like they turned down starter money from Montreal. Then ended up getting an even lower offer from Hamilton.

SILVERTHORN2500

J MAN adds credibility and prestige to the CFL.

Cats fans and all CFL fans should be thrilled and honoured.
The CFL is credible and has prestige in my eyes and many others here.

If " J MAN " makes you happy with your perceived " cred and prestige " good for you.

Please do not tell others what they should be happy with.  Comes across as smug.
Says the most smug poster here.

Evil Doctor

If you prorated his stats from the last 10 games over a full season, he would have been second in passing yards...

So I'm not sure where your lack of confidence is coming from...

bobo82

If you prorated his stats from the last 10 games over a full season, he would have been second in passing yards...

So I'm not sure where your lack of confidence is coming from...
Me thinks that maybe T-Pat has a little man-crush on Johnny .  :D
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

Aerial

Evil Doctor wrote:
Great for finding that stat Evil!  Masoli is the real deal and just needs more playing time to get over the mistakes he does make here and there.
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

Grover

Austin stated that the permission to speak with another team was last year.
Also he said that Manziels agent gave him a heads up he was going public

OverDrive 1050‏Verified account 
@OverDrive1050

15h15 hours ago
#Ticats Kent Austin says there's a misunderstanding re: Manziel having permission to speak with another #CFL team. Said that was last season and doesn't currently have permission to speak with another team. Also admitted other teams are calling to inquire.

CFL News‏ 
@CFL_News
 11h11 hours ago
Kent Austin confirms on @OverDrive1050 that @ErikBurkhardt, Manziel's agent, gave Austin a heads up he was going to go public with the Manziel's camp on the state of negotiations w/ the #Ticats.

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

TravelPat1

I think Masoli is good - I just don't think he is great.  At times he gets INCREDIBLY hot - completing 10 - 15 passes in a row - or more - but at other times too often I've watched him badly miss wide open receivers at key points on key 2nd downs in games - games we ended up losing. If our goal is about .500 football Masoli could likely get us there.  

Manziel may flame out but I'll go along with the opinion of our coach and our VP of football operations - BOTH of whom in their public statements have said they think Manziel can be GREAT up here.  

I'm fine with the the idea of Masoli as a solid back-up plan if Manziel flames out - but I'd like the chance to see if our coach and VP football operations are right about Manziel's potential. Because if they are - a much better than .500 season could become a reality.    

burnsy99

if this Manziel guy wants huge bucks because he thinks he is too good for the CFL if I'm the CFL I say thanks for the interest Johnny but you ain't that important to us so good luck in your future endevours. Then watch him bring his contract demands down.

brihind88

J MAN adds credibility and prestige to the CFL.

Cats fans and all CFL fans should be thrilled and honoured.
The CFL is credible and has prestige in my eyes and many others here.

If " J MAN " makes you happy with your perceived " cred and prestige " good for you.

Please do not tell others what they should be happy with.  Comes across as smug.
Says the most smug poster here.
You have been here a month and a half and have already figured that out ?

WOW, I am honored and humbled.

Thanks.

Users Online

105 Guests, 3 Users (4 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
oo DAWG oo, Niagara Als, Johnny Ticat slayer, Yahoo!, Google (3)

Most Online Today: 170. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)