DAN38

While the Argonauts have one of the best football names in the world, they have that name being the sailors of the ship Argo. So the connection to a ship is once removed and not in conflict with Schooners. I think the nickname for the Schooner's players could be the 'Crew'. Just a thought.
Si vis pacem... para bellum

FootbalYouBet

I am thinkin rainbow uniforms
The worst thing about being on the west coast is that when I want to post at night, everyone else is asleep or passed out

hawthy

I can see why some don't like duplication . Many Argo fans want the boat back as the main logo and understand  that you might have two teams with the same type of logo especially in the same division maybe a little too much .

Also many would agree we have too many Letters representing teams as their logo .

Whatever the name they choose  it would be good to see a logo without a letter of the alphabet as the main part of the logo .

Something inventive and unique would be welcome .

I like the concept of the 4 sails that represent the 4 Maritime provinces
I like the colour pallet. If there was to be a new team it would be nice in a nine team league to stop duplicating colours. (Ottawa/Calgary). Black/Greys and Silver would also have its place.
This actually came up at the Ambrosie town hall, with the general sentiment that Calgary stop wearing black unis. It's insane how much Calgary's black uniforms look like Ottawa's. I thought it was so dumb during the 2016 Grey Cup that both Ottawa and Calgary were wearing black helmets, too.

Calgary should stick to their red jerseys and red helmets (I associate CFL red uniforms with Calgary anyway) and Ottawa should take ownership of their traditional black uniforms. To me, it was the same as when Ottawa teams had red alternates (all of the Rough Riders, Renegades and REDBLACKS have done this). It's dumb. I'm talking specifically about primary colours and not trim, per se. If we did away with two Rough Riders/Roughriders names (and I understand why), then for the same reasons, there's no reason a 9-10 team league shouldn't have unique uniform schemes. Agree totally. I do like those unis, though!

sth1988

Love this!

tabbyfan

I can see why some don't like duplication . Many Argo fans want the boat back as the main logo and understand  that you might have two teams with the same type of logo especially in the same division maybe a little too much .

I want the football boat emblem back too, I was trying to find a flag like that but can't.  As I see it they have gone with an A because it is cheap to make.

HfxTC

I want the football boat emblem back too, I was trying to find a flag like that but can't.  As I see it they have gone with an A because it is cheap to make.
Between all the changes in ownership and locations, the original artwork may have been destroyed or lost too.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Iconic SR

This is very well done. Love it 

Users Online

76 Guests, 12 Users (6 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
everyman, Chris_87, tony, Hamilton2005, bobo82, Cool, shadowski, Ramrod, toddstattoo, raymarkca, Google (3), Baidu (2), Alexa

Most Online Today: 106. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)