joe

Just a shot in the dark but sounds to me like Nik is going to sign with Calgary and retire as a Stamp if they let him. Could be they sign him to play.

Hats off to Nik for being the player he was. Old school guy oozing confidence with every step. Will be remembered for the high hurdle move I would think.

Would be interesting to know how many first downs he was part of over the years. Many is my guess.

joe

Then again, maybe he just retires.

RedandWhite

...I'd like to see him land here as a coach...failing that, sign a one day contract and parade him around in a convertible during a halftime and that's a good way to end thick nik's career...he's still well loved here...

...I think he ends up on TSN to some capacity...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

depopulationINC

...I'd like to see him land here as a coach...failing that, sign a one day contract and parade him around in a convertible during a halftime and that's a good way to end thick nik's career...he's still well loved here...

...I think he ends up on TSN to some capacity...
Problem being he lives in Regina and can't convince the other half to move.

Iconic SR

Always wished we could have seen Nik in the green and white

depopulationINC

Always wished we could have seen Nik in the green and white
All he needed was an offer

any offer

Users Online

103 Guests, 12 Users (15 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
football101, Aerial, Grover, FormerlyTurkish, ExPat, SeaFiddle, Mightygoose, letsgoticats, raymarkca, DavidThompson, Corey.the.tiger, Google (AdSense) (9), Google (6)

Most Online Today: 164. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)