RedandWhite

...14-4 season...all losses will be on the road (to Montreal, Edmonton, BC and Hamilton) and an undefeated season at home...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it\'s all dark.

RedandWhite

...BoDog has the horsies over/under on wins at 12.5....

MrLucky

I would like to see a few games first before I get really "serious" about predictions, but ...

12 - 6 still first place in the west, with BC right behind us (possibly even the same record, but we beat them to maintain first place).

Two weeks in we should have a pretty good idea of what to expect out of most teams and can make a better assessment.

:cowboy:

RedandWhite

...14-4 season... an undefeated season at home...
...14-1-3 season still...second part still remains the same....will finish first in the west again

beaglehound

...14-4 season... an undefeated season at home...
....will finish first in the west again
You may be right RedandWhite.  With Mitchell at the controls and Messam playing the way he is the Stamps may well take 1st place.  I thought the way Edmonton came out of the gate that the Esks would be up in top spot but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.  

Now....should the Stamps make it to the Grey Cup it will be interesting to see what happens and who they will need to beat.  It would be fitting that it be Ottawa since the GC is being played in Ottawa.  A little pay back would be nice from a Stamps perspective.  
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."

Abendschan

RedandWhite is around here somewhere you know 8)

This years Calgary team has an improved Defence and much of that is the coaching of Devone Claybrooks. Perhaps it's Mitchell vs Ray on Grey Cup day in Ottawa.
Empire Stadium 1970 Nov. 1 - Jack Abendschan Autograph
Saskatchewan  33
B.C.  Lions  13

RedandWhite

...always around  ;D

RedandWhite

...another interesting stat to emerge from this season is that unless the stamps lose this Friday to Montreal they will have won or tied the season series against every team....

RedandWhite

...another interesting stat to emerge from this season is the stamps have won or tied the season series against every team....
...fixed

MrLucky

...another interesting stat to emerge from this season is the stamps have won or tied the season series against every team....
...fixed
Thanks for that Red, that is one stat I did not know!

<Insert Smoking Cowboy Here>

Abendschan

Will Calgary lose their second game in a row this Saturday evening vs Eskimos? Been 4 years since it last happened. Stampeders comeback with a bounce back win in Edmonton. 

RedandWhite

...that would be a rarity, but not totally unrealistic...regardless of the score against Sask, our D played very well, giving up only 7 points...I think they'll hold Reilly in check as well...

...the question is can the offense produce like they did earlier this year?

Abendschan

...that would be a rarity, but not totally unrealistic...regardless of the score against Sask, our D played very well, giving up only 7 points...I think they'll hold Reilly in check as well...

...the question is can the offense produce like they did earlier this year?
The offense compared from earlier to now is less, likely DC's are spending a lot of time in the film room on how to overcome Calgary. I'll comment on the Defense though; the time has arrived for the Defense to take it's turn to rise to the occasion. Claybrook knows that his D is the key to open the door to win the Grey Cup. Defense wins Championships. I believe it starts with a victory in Edmonton.

beaglehound

...14-4 season...all losses will be on the road (to Montreal, Edmonton, BC and Hamilton) and an undefeated season at home...
Well with just two games remaining R&W your prediction of a 14-4 season will not happen although they could end up with a 15-2-1 record this season which would duplicate last years achievement.  Remarkable!

You stand a chance of being 50% correct on Calgary's losses as long as the Stamps beat Edmonton.  That would make a loss against Montreal and Edmonton.

No kudos for being undefeated at home with their loss against SSK.  The Roughriders ended that run back on Oct 20.

Hats off to you for predicting that the Stamps would finish in 1st place again. Not only in the West but in the CFL!  Now....if only  ;)

RedandWhite

...I predict the Stampeders will not win another game in 2017...

Users Online

64 Guests, 3 Users (6 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Sidney, GOTC1, KevinRiley2, Google (5), Baidu

Most Online Today: 113. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)