rshmglsky

I don't know about the other sub forums, but maybe it would be a good idea to get rid of this one and instead just link directly to Lionbackers as that site seems to have the most activity among Lions fans. Not that there is anything wrong with this site, but it's just sad that there's hardly any activity on here. Maybe it will pick up after the season starts, but I can't recall this forum ever being that active.

Anyway, just an idea of mine to try to improve things (kinda like how certain prey fluff themselves up to make them appear bigger to predators than they actually are). It's just to me some of these sub forums seem contrived or forced while where the supporter groups reside seem more spontaneous.

If anything MLS has showed the CFL how supporter groups can be integral to the experience.

FootbalYouBet

just wondering, would you like to buy a vowel? :)
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

There are people out there who just will not be happy until they have created sentient AI.

rshmglsky

Users Online

111 Guests, 23 Users (18 Spiders, 4 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Grover, kfan, letsgoticats, GHT120, brianjoxx, yougottabekidding, Reggiemac, Rick16, Espo, hairyarm, Lyle B. Style, FootbalYouBet, MadJack, Niagaraguy2018, KevinRiley2, jim43bob, heapbag, TheCrazyCatLady, JTea, Google (AdSense) (14), Google (4)

Most Online Today: 201. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)