FootbalYouBet

so BH, how do you feel about the newest JJ addition to the team.
The worst thing about being on the west coast is that when I want to post at night, everyone else is asleep or passed out

beaglehound

I'm glad to see him back in the Lions den.  I think he will be good for the team and will bring a lot of playing and coaching experience.  However, a guy, no matter how much experience he's got can only do so much with what he has to work with.  
I have felt for the past 5-6 years that the Lions O-line has been like a sieve.    I don't know how much Jackson can do about that.  
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."

FootbalYouBet

I'm glad to see him back in the Lions den.  I think he will be good for the team and will bring a lot of playing and coaching experience.  However, a guy, no matter how much experience he's got can only do so much with what he has to work with.  
I have felt for the past 5-6 years that the Lions O-line has been like a sieve.    I don't know how much Jackson can do about that.  
7 of the top 12 ranked draftees are o-line.

Maybe the lions will actually pick one or two of them 

beaglehound

Maybe the lions will actually pick one or two of them.  
I'll be much more at ease when I see fewer huge gains being called back because certain players on the O-line have to resort to holding to give Jennings enough protection.  What are your thoughts FYB?It would be nice.  The O-line I believe is the Lions achilles heel.  

FootbalYouBet

Maybe the lions will actually pick one or two of them.  I'll be much more at ease when I see fewer huge gains being called back because certain players on the O-line have to resort to holding to give Jennings enough protection.  What are your thoughts FYB?
It would be nice.  The O-line I believe is the Lions achilles heel.  
yo Beagle, don't mess with my head.  The way you worked the quotes, you got me thinking I am talking to myself  

beaglehound

*lol*.  I see what happened FYB.  Sorry my friend. I corrected it.  If I'm not paying attention to exactly where the cursor is I end up putting my comments in the quote box, instead of below it. 

Users Online

76 Guests, 3 Users (18 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Mightygoose, pianoman8849, Grover, Google (18)

Most Online Today: 106. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)