beaglehound

Nice addition with Brandon Rutley.

Seems Mr Hervey is showing interest in his work.

Lions run game suffered in 2017. Missed Anthony Allen imo. And then everything else pretty well went south. Seems they could be getting back on track and appear serious at this point.

Agreed.  The Lions have only direction to go..... UP!
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."

everyman

Nice addition with Brandon Rutley.

Seems Mr Hervey is showing interest in his work.

Lions run game suffered in 2017. Missed Anthony Allen imo. And then everything else pretty well went south. Seems they could be getting back on track and appear serious at this point.

Maybe only 3 playoff spots in the west this year will make it interesting.
Not sure about Rutley...but I do think they missed Allen or at least the rotating back approach they had the previous year. Those two backs ran HARD in each game they had. Plus they had an awkward QB year and really missed JO on the O-Line.
I think they bounce back and win the West this year.  

brihind88

As far as the O-line goes, I hope the best for Cody Husband.

IMO, he was their best guy on the line.

That was a real bad injury in the last game of the year.

Hope he can play in 2018. 

joe

Cool. 

So BC will be taking one playoff spot. Two left

everyman

Cool.

So BC will be taking one playoff spot. Two left
Not sure. But again I think only one will be out of playoffs with the playoffs. Tempted to say Winnipeg will be out this year.
You?

joe

I think only one will be out of playoffs with the playoffs. Tempted to say Winnipeg will be out this year.
You?
Agree. Kind of fitting to see Mike O Shea as the weak sister of the west imo. Serves him well.

Pretty sure the people in Edmonton and Saskatchewan are thinking they have playoff teams. Calgary may have a tougher go but it is a stretch at this point to say they are ones who will be out.

Leaves the old Blue and Gold praying for more miracles. Year 2 of the contract for MOS so no big worry at this point.

Not so sure there will be a crossover. Toronto got their act together quickly and this Sherman in Montreal seems pretty organized so far. Kavis will still meddle and the Als are quite likely to finish last but June Jones thinks he has a playoff team and Rick Campbell probably feels the same way.

As for the Lions and their running game JJ24 seems to favor an evasive style while AA seemed to want to initiate contact and go north south. I agree that they worked well together in 2016. Not a Lions guy but I think less dancing in general is a good thing .

All imo and it is January.

Users Online

78 Guests, 3 Users (19 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Mightygoose, pianoman8849, Grover, Google (18), Baidu

Most Online Today: 106. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)