rshmglsky

I'm always fine with criticizing something, but if you're going to do so at least offer some suggestions. I for one wouldn't mind if the end zones were tarped off and the premium seating in the upper bowl were opened up.

BC-Boy

The Saskatoon Lions just doesn't sound right.
Lions Fan & Fanatic Speed Bagger

Munsey#20

I’m a lions fan going back to the 1950’s and I won’t go to games in BC anymore.  I just went to the last 2 lions games in Edmonton and Winnipeg but never more in the Dome.  Some reasons,  from the movement you walk in until the moment you leave you are bombarded by advertising. Constant in your face all prevailing non-stop relentless advertising. On the ring beam on the field level on the big screen in the Concorde.  It just never stops!  Even the colour of the air inside is constantly changing with the different ads being displayed.  How the players can stand it i’ve No idea.  One movement the place is blue with a West Jet ad then it’s all orange with a Cal-Tire ad or something.  No thanks, I’ll watch on TV.
Another reason, try to get a beer.  Why pay for a game when you have to miss half of it if you like a beer with the game?  Other stadiums are great with beer.  They sell it in the aisles so you don’t even have to leave your seat. Inside the building or outside, sure have a beer and enjoy yourself.  Not BC Place though.
If I was to buy stock in a business the lions would be the last one I would think of. They are doomed if they don’t make some changes.
I had season tickets going back to 1954 with the Woodward’s Quarterback Club so it’s not a matter of them loosing or having crappy teams that keep me away.
On this last road trip I took in the Riders and ti-cats game also. Beer is not a four letter word in Regina.  Have some fun.

BC-Boy

I’m a lions fan going back to the 1950’s and I won’t go to games in BC anymore.  I just went to the last 2 lions games in Edmonton and Winnipeg but never more in the Dome.  Some reasons,  from the movement you walk in until the moment you leave you are bombarded by advertising. Constant in your face all prevailing non-stop relentless advertising. On the ring beam on the field level on the big screen in the Concorde.  It just never stops!  Even the colour of the air inside is constantly changing with the different ads being displayed.  How the players can stand it i’ve No idea.  One movement the place is blue with a West Jet ad then it’s all orange with a Cal-Tire ad or something.  No thanks, I’ll watch on TV.
Another reason, try to get a beer.  Why pay for a game when you have to miss half of it if you like a beer with the game?  Other stadiums are great with beer.  They sell it in the aisles so you don’t even have to leave your seat. Inside the building or outside, sure have a beer and enjoy yourself.  Not BC Place though.
If I was to buy stock in a business the lions would be the last one I would think of. They are doomed if they don’t make some changes.
I had season tickets going back to 1954 with the Woodward’s Quarterback Club so it’s not a matter of them loosing or having crappy teams that keep me away.
On this last road trip I took in the Riders and ti-cats game also. Beer is not a four letter word in Regina.  Have some fun.
I've never attended a Lions game in person, dang. But I don't blame you not attending, in fact I respect it and would do the same. Ads are literally EVERYWHERE these days and it doesn't make me buy anything, it just adds to my annoyance.

They'd place ads on a new born baby's belly if they could.

Merlot66

All it takes is a winning team...once the lions have a wining team, more fans will show up. Yes, fickle fans but combined with the diehards, 30000 could be the norm...
Go Lions

FootbalYouBet

All it takes is a winning team...once the lions have a wining team, more fans will show up. Yes, fickle fans but combined with the diehards, 30000 could be the norm...
Go Lions
flutie led argos proved that winning and great play doesn't result in much more fans and any extra fans don't stick around long.
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

it is not how much you love but how well you love

why be part of the solution when you can be part of the problem

Users Online

106 Guests, 9 Users (18 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
rshmglsky, Abendschan, Espo, RM14, 2ez, Balticfox, Google (AdSense) (7), Google (11)

Most Online Today: 156. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)